Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #3 *M. Bridger guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not bringing any new information that isn't already in the public domain. That would be against the law. I don't think any reasonable court would hold in contempt someone who was simply discussing news articles.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

We're not bringing any new information that isn't already in the public domain. That would be against the law. I don't think any reasonable court would hold in contempt someone who was simply discussing news articles.

I think her post has been removed. That FB group quoted is a closed group, so we can't see what they're saying. High index of suspicion here ???

You are correct Inge, anything in the UK MSM is already in the public domain.
Can't discuss opinions of guilt or innocence of accused, or any prior offences (if they existed).

Aren't you curious as to why Mark Bridger who had lived in the region for over 20 years and was known by all, could not be identified by the vehicle driven? If they all knew each others business as they claim, they would have recognised his vehicle even from a distance.

Do we even know how long he had the landrover for, it may have been recent. In fact we dont even know if he had a transit van before this and that is why there is the confusion. Perhaps the child recognised MB before the vehicle and the van was the vehicle she knew. A possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona