Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #5 *M. Bridger guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the press stating that they had left parents evening at 3:30 were also lying?
Precisely and the more I think about the situation, the area, road risks etc the more I'm thinking April was taken somewhere private like a house.

After leaving his last girlfriend, where did Bridger live before renting the cottage. Was he hauled up in a cave, staying with a friend etc?

So the press stating parents evening began at 5pm were lying.

Of course they were not "lying". They were mistaken. The public clamour for news 24 hours a day results in a lot of inaccurate reporting.

The more I think about this, the less I think it was a stranger. Machynlleth is not just off a main route. This IMO now is someone with reason for being there.

bbm: we already have the perp in custody and charged

Maybe a stupid question but in US TV shows it is sometimes shown that police make a deal with the suspect, if they tell where the body is they get their sentence reduced or something like that. Is that done in the UK too? Is guess not?

After leaving his last girlfriend, where did Bridger live before renting the cottage. Was he hauled up in a cave, staying with a friend etc?

Wasn't it the house in Llanbrynmair, next door to Mr & Mrs Edwards? The police went there looking for him.

I got the impression he didn't live with the latest girlfriend, but that may not be the case.

Coral called the godmother at 6:50.
Thank you, so Coral only discovered what had happened after making the call. The godmother didn't offer up the information that her daughter had got into a vehicle until then? I wonder what the time period of the godmother's daughter getting home and then Coral calling? The daughter could have been home for an hour.

Wasn't it the house in Llanbrynmair, next door to Mr & Mrs Edwards? The police went there looking for him.

I got the impression he didn't live with the latest girlfriend, but that may not be the case.

From one of the Mail articles

-----

Neighbours said he had been living with another woman on the estate, Vicky Fenner, but she ended the relationship last month.

------

edited

Thank you, so Coral only discovered what had happened after making the call. The godmother didn't offer up the information that her daughter had got into a vehicle until then? I wonder what the time period of the godmother's daughter getting home and then Coral calling? The daughter could have been home for an hour.

Getting very confused as to where this has come from?
Mair Raftree, Aprils godmother recieved a call FROM Coral at 6.50pm when Coral told HER April had been kidknapped!

Maybe a stupid question but in US TV shows it is sometimes shown that police make a deal with the suspect, if they tell where the body is they get their sentence reduced or something like that. Is that done in the UK too? Is guess not?

No. It's the other way round in the UK. If the person charged has refused to say where the body is, the likely penalty stays as life imprisonment but the number of years before the prisoner can be considered for parole increases.

I just wanted to add to this that the press saying the 7yr old pleaded with April not to go must also be a lie. If it was so traumatic for the 7yr old she would have told her mom straight away and her mother would have called Coral, but now knowing it was Coral who called, I am confused and suspicious.

Getting very confused as to where this has come from?
Mair Raftree, Aprils godmother recieved a call FROM Coral at 6.50pm when Coral told HER April had been kidknapped!
I thought April was playing with the godmother's daughter? Is she not the 7yr old?

Hi all, newbie lurker here :)

Im also.massively on the fence with this one and wondered if anyone could clarify

1. The child witness states they "begged" April not to get in the car then I read that CJ was looking for AJ and knocked at the girl house who told them AJ had been taken?

This does not make any sense at all. At 7 if you are sufficiently alarmed you tell an adult and she didn't feel the need to yet its claimed she begged AJ

2. The garages AJ was playing at, where was the vehicle parked? They are on the left coming out of the estate so someone driving a LH side vehicle it would be obvious if AJ had to climb over the driver assuming the witness from point 1 above was close enough to see let alone beg her not to get in. If it was parked the other way that face into the estate and a dead end or if it drove into the garage area would have to have turned around/reversed.

3. Im curious why PJ is nowhere to be seen. Im aware he has sight problems but it hasnt stopped him going out and doing things ie parents evening/getting married. I just find it extremely odd

4. I also find it odd that MB goes to a primary school parents evening then half hour later allegedly abducts and murders a child.

5. On the timeline of events the new neighbour said he'd been there a month which makes it start Sept. I read he'd split from last partner 1 week prior and another said 3 weeks prior. Did something happen on crabbing trip in Aug to make them split as he rented not long after and landlord would have take time to come up front.London etc

6. Also agree with previous comment that nobody knew where he lived except between Mach and Dolgellau hense road closure.

Funnily enough I.was looking for houses to rent and jobs in that area 2 days before as I love Corris and surrounding areas, have shelved that idea for now!

I think that the Jones family has another child at that school, so being back at the school at 5pm or later cannot necessarily be ruled out. As I have posted before, I think the Council are being careful about stating that they think the J family left at 3.30 - they may well have done, to take April swimming. This doesn't necessarily mean they did not return to meet with the teacher of the other child. Maybe A went back to school with them, maybe she stayed under the care of her big sister. We will eventually find out.
As I have said before, something significant happened at/outside the PE resulting in leaving enraged/disgraced, imo.

ETA: The Council weren't really obliged to say a thing about times parents or indeed MB left were they? In doing so, they are distancing the families time-wise, making an 'incident' on the premises unlikely.

I could fill a thread on local 'rumour' of that evening alone.
jmo

I thought April was playing with the godmother's daughter? Is she not the 7yr old?

April was playing with a neighbours daughter (MH) outside THE HOME OF Bridgers ex (ED). Coral went to call April as she wanted her home. After knocking on doors she discovered April had got into a vehicle. When she returned home to phone the police she also rang Mair and told her April had been kidnapped.

April HAD been playing with several children then was with just MH and ED'S daughter, also ED. ED said she was cold and wanted to go in so that left JUST April and MH.

Where did you get that from?

April was playing with 7 year old MH (A neighbour's daughter). I do not believe she is the godmother's daughter. CJ knew April was playing with MH so she went round to MH's house to be told AJ had got in a "van".

CJ then phoned MR (Godmother) to say April had been kidnapped.

Hmmm from a child's perspective you can imagine the scenario - she sees AJ get into MBs car and returns home. CJ comes looking and child says what happened thinking its all perfectly ok. Adults then start to.panic, raised voices tell us tell us, why didn't you stop her etc. Child then says she tried to, begged her as adults become more frantic
That.also.lends credence to something happening on crabbing trip to cause a split.with last gf - Perhaps the adults were concerned and.know a.lot more than.we've been privy to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member