Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #7 *M. Bridger guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welsh IS the language of Wales, and yes, there should have been a Welsh translation, IMO. In Wales, signage is written in Welsh first and English second to comply with the Welsh Language Act, so the press conference should probably have been conducted in Welsh first then English second. When appealing for information locally, where many speak Welsh as their first language, it would have made more sense to appeal in Welsh.

Jmo

Well, it seems any messages on the police website about MR have disappeared. I did notice several people liking a couple of comments that they may have the wrong man.

Roll on january whenwe shall see what actua, evidence the police had,cant wait, hope its solid otherwise shame onthem

Roll on january whenwe shall see what actua, evidence the police had,cant wait, hope its solid otherwise shame onthem

Maybe, but remember no pleas have been entered yet. The suspect might plead guilty to all charges.

Maybe, but remember no pleas have been entered yet. The suspect might plead guilty to all charges.

If he is planning to plead guilty, which might mitigate his sentence if he is and found to be, why wouldnt he tell police where she is so they can stop looking everywhere

Also will the police have told him what evidence they have by now?

If he is plannjng to plead not guilty then either he isnt or him and the lawyer know the evidence isnt enough?

He might not know where she is by now. For example, if he put her into the river and she was washed away he has no way of telling the police where she is now, all he can do is tell them where he put her.

He might not know where she is by now. For example, if he put her into the river and she was washed away he has no way of telling the police where she is now, all he can do is tell them where he put her.

Yes that is what I meant, tell them where he put her. if it was in the river they wouldnt waste their time hunting through forests inland. So this suggests he hasnt told them this or anything at all, which doesnt make sense if he is guilty unless if he is he thinks he can get away with it

I still cant get my head around this case. Im trying to find precedents.

It doesn't make sense to me either, Clutchbag. Hopefully when we know more things will become clearer, but we really have too little information at this stage.

yea capuccino we will have to wait a bit longer. my prediction is it will not be a straightforward case.

Yes that is what I meant, tell them where he put her. if it was in the river they wouldnt waste their time hunting through forests inland. So this suggests he hasnt told them this or anything at all, which doesnt make sense if he is guilty unless if he is he thinks he can get away with it

I still cant get my head around this case. Im trying to find precedents.

Neither can I at all!

Hi ann I cant get how a guy living there for 25 years one day decides to abduct and kill what is almost his own kith and kin

I dont believe it myself

Thanks, summer_breeze, that is a massive area.

6,000 ha = 14,826 acres

To put that into perspective Hyde Park + Kensington Gardens is 630 acres and Central Park in NY is 843 acres, both miniscule in comparison.

If you click on:

About Dyfi forest

and go to the right hand side of the page you can click on Dyfi forest walks leaflets Part 1 and Part 2. An interesting read.

It is being reported now that the search will only continue for weeks rather than months.

http://news.sky.com/story/1011634/april-jones-search-expected-to-end-in-weeks

Perhaps GGTW will get his memory back.:twocents:

Poor bloody searchers..

Supt John said: "We've still got a number of search areas to investigate, but at the moment teams are primarily working in the Dyfi Forest.

"We are not searching the river actively now. The coastguard have stopped doing that, they have adequately searched the water as much as they can.

"Instead, it's primarily the woodland areas, the old slate quarries and the fields which are the main focus of the operation now."

Hundreds of members of the public joined in the search for April and they continue to raise money to help fund the search.

Supt John said: "I can't truly express how hard going the work is, the guys have been out there in the pouring rain day after day and still they continue.

"We are not searching weekends anymore because they officers all need to rest, but we are still working at an intensive level."

http://news.sky.com/story/1011295/april-jones-police-stop-searching-river

What is GGTW?

Does anyone know if MB is allowed visitors? I was just wondering if he is and what if anything he has said to them

Of course he is allowed visitors. He is on remand, he hasn't been convicted of any crime.

No idea what GGTW is :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member