GUILTY UK - Bethany Vincent, 26, and son, Darren, 9, stabbed to death, Louth, Lincs, 31 May 2021 *arrest*

PC Denniss called for back-up as Boulton ran away, leading to his eventual capture at a nearby farm by armed officers.

"I can hand on heart say Daniel Boulton is probably the most dangerous offender I've ever had an altercation with," said Mr Denniss.

"I wasn't ever going to give up.

"I didn't want anybody else to become a victim of Daniel Boulton."

Daniel Boulton: Stabbed policeman recalls murderer's attack

This article is so sad. Victims like this are really let down in my opinion

Bethany Vincent: How mum tried to escape her murdering ex

They are ....i said this before the verdict but something else that I didnt know but...was told the day of the sentencing...that whilst you can get info about someone ie if they are violent etc ...if a family member of the person going out with the abuser seeks info as they have suspicions then they will not be told about his previous records of attacking women etc which I think is wrong tbh.

There were missed opportunities to stop a violent man from murdering his ex-partner and her nine-year-old son, a report has found.

Bethany Vincent, 26, and Darren Henson, known as DJ, were stabbed to death by Daniel Boulton at their home in Louth, Lincolnshire, in May 2021.
A council review found Boulton's mental health needs were prioritised over the risk he posed to Ms Vincent and DJ.
The authority said it had taken action to address issues raised in the report.

There were missed opportunities to stop a violent man from murdering his ex-partner and her nine-year-old son, a report has found.
Bethany Vincent, 26, and Darren Henson, known as DJ, were stabbed to death by Daniel Boulton at their home in Louth, Lincolnshire, in May 2021.
A council review found Boulton's mental health needs were prioritised over the risk he posed to Ms Vincent and DJ.
The authority said it had taken action to address issues raised in the report.
It was always obvious Bethany and DJ were let down badly:( I feel so sorry for DJ's father and Bethany's parent, sister and indeed the little one who looks so much like DJ

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinabluemoon
Back