GUILTY UK - Catherine Wells-Burr, 23, found dead in burned car, Somerset, 12 Sept 2012

Can't seem to find anything on this woman, no fb page, wondering if the spelling is wrong. Also curious as it looks like a Polish name, is Catherines boyfriend Polish/eastern european?

I think the spelling may be wrong - there are three Anna Lawrynowicz (with a y) coming up on FB, but none have enough information on them to make a potential match.

However, it does indeed appear to be a Polish name.

JMO

I found it, the reports have misspelled the womans name. Or I read it wrong, correct spelling is Lagwinowicz. In a search for that name on google, one of the results comes up with her name and the name rafal nowak (catherines boyfriend) on 192.com but I can't go further as no access to that site. Does that mean they have at least lived in the same house at some point?

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

It looks as though they may have.

On Catherine's memorial page on FB, someone is saying Lagwinowicz lived in South street, Taunton and the police had been there all day.

I just came back to add a link to the page and it looks as though someone has been cleaning it up and removed a lot of the posts.
https://www.facebook.com/RIPCatherine

Yeah I was following that too, looks like they don't want any discussion about what happened on that page.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

Richard Payne‏@richardpayneitv
32 yo Anna Julia Laqwinowicz, appears at Bristol Mags Court charged with conspiracy to murder with others Catherine Wells-Burr. No plea.

Richard Payne‏@richardpayneitv
Polish national Anna Julia Laqwinowicz remanded to appear at Bristol Crown Crt on Oct 9

No, I think thats a red herring. The woman that has been charged with conspiracy to murder is the ex girlfriend of Catherine's boyfriend, Rafal Nowak. She is Polish and was in court with an interpreter.

The family/friends have stated on FB that the dating site thing isnt relevant, she may have joined the site years ago and like most of us you dont bother to delete your account.

They have also stated on FB that we are not to believe the "rumours that are flying around the area". What those are I have no idea.

Is the 31 year old held Rafal Nowak? I hope not.

I thought it stated somewhere that he was at work at the time of the incident, and was upset he had no contact because his phone was broken.

Someone found on 192.com that he previously lived with Anna L, did he go there to collect possessions, finally end their relationship? Did she smash his phone and make threats after seeing pics/messages?

I wonder who the 38 year old is, did Anna make threats. I'm wondering why she is only done for "conspiring".

Her relationship with Rafal seemed a bit on/off.

Could it be that she agreed to be in that lane at 6.00am ish to collect the rest of Rafal's belongings, if he'd had a major bust up with Anna the night before?

Warning to men - a woman scorned, is not to be messed with!!

I know the story behind this, I live a couple of miles sway and know people that know the accused, but I'm not allowed to say anything on here without official statements to back it up, am I right about that? :/

Nice to see the accurate Daily Fail naming Catherine, Charlotte in that picture.

I really cannot see a real motive to this killing if the boyfriend, his ex and another 38 year old are involved.

If it was a woman on woman murder it would have been jealousy and retribution.

I can't see what the "gain" would have been from this tragedy.

I know the story behind this, I live a couple of miles sway and know people that know the accused, but I'm not allowed to say anything on here without official statements to back it up, am I right about that? :/

Unfortunately, yes, you need it to be in the Main Stream Media or MSM as they refer to on here.

I'm wondering if Catherine, whilst academically smart, was a bit naive/vulnerable/clingy in the relationship/real life department.

To have been a member of dating sites at the tender age of 23 gives me the impression she had very little self confidence to meet people in day to day scenarios, or was desperate to be one half of a couple, hence a bit of a bunny boiler.

I don't mean to seem disrespectful in the above paragraph, but you see so many people coming out of almost 18 years of life revolving around school, study, college....and once they have completed their studies, they haven't a clue how to integrate with people on the next stage of their life, and they take their cue from soap operas and tatty magazines.

Not unexpectedly, UK newspapers now report that the boyfriend has also been arrested for conspiracy to murder.

Not unexpectedly, UK newspapers now report that the boyfriend has also been arrested for conspiracy to murder.

I was quite surprised to see this actually because her parents statement said something along the lines of her being excited to settle down with her boyfriend. I thought he was almost certainly not involved so I'm pretty horrified to hear this now!

It's the conspiracy thing that puzzles me. Does that mean they hired someone else to murder Catherine and that the actual killer is still out there, or just that they are waiting on evidence to be able to charge them with murder?

What a sad story about the nature of jealousy and tumultuous relationships.

I cant get my head round why/how the boyfriend allegedly conspired with his ex and someone else to kill Catherine. Just doesnt make sense to me.

I had a bad feeling about the boyfriend from an earlier daily mail article. If I'm not mistaken it stated he came in late complaining about his cell and looking disheveled. Poor beautiful girl.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sally43
Back