UK UK - Catrin Maguire, 22, Holyhead, N Wales, may be in Bangor, 15 Nov 2021

Then why did she buy a return ticket to Bangor? That's what got me.
Yes, that's a strange thing to do if planning on leaving with someone. Maybe she just arranged to meet to hand over the bag, and was offered a lift back to the station on time for her train. Things went awry from then. Jmo.

Yes, that's a strange thing to do if planning on leaving with someone. Maybe she just arranged to meet to hand over the bag, and was offered a lift back to the station on time for her train. Things went awry from then. Jmo.

Hmm, I dunno. Couldn't she have gone over the cliff? No reason to suspect a car, meeting someone, just one likely possibility.

Hmm, I dunno. Couldn't she have gone over the cliff? No reason to suspect a car, meeting someone, just one likely possibility.
Have you watched the program? If so, did you see the bit about the dogs not finding her scent past the carpark?
I think she would've been found if she'd gone over the cliff.
Jmo.

Have you watched the program? If so, did you see the bit about the dogs not finding her scent past the carpark?
I think she would've been found if she'd gone over the cliff.
Jmo.

not finding her scent beyond there - yes, that's what I mean. Look how many end up in coastal waters and are never found.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316
Back