UK UK - Christopher Halliwell, suspected serial killer

The article I put on is not Mark William Thomas though it's Tim Hicks and Chris Clark. I am not 100% familiar with the Angel Meadows case but I will look into it now, you have my interest.
My point was that the same media source has quoted Mark Williams Thomas in a previous piece on this case. Williams Thomas is a mouth for hire who has a huge grudge against the police and a very dodgy background after he left the police (he was tried, but acquitted, of blackmail). It is the multiple use of inappropriate sources and comparisons which makes me wary of this media outlet.

My point was that the same media source has quoted Mark Williams Thomas in a previous piece on this case. Williams Thomas is a mouth for hire who has a huge grudge against the police and a very dodgy background after he left the police (he was tried, but acquitted, of blackmail). It is the multiple use of inappropriate sources and comparisons which makes me wary of this media outlet.
Yes that was about Saville and Jaconelli though. It's a bit hard speaking about Saville/Jaconelli without mentioning MWT. He exposed them so he has to be mentioned really.
I don't think he has been mentioned in conjunction with Christopher Halliwell or Claudia Lawrence the two cases that I am interested in. I may be wrong as there is so much stuff out there.

I'm looking for sleuth information on Linda Rayzell that was linked by 'gossip' and 'rumour' to CH but if i search the site I get no results for that case. Her husband Glenn is convicted for her murder but claims innocence... am I searching wrong?

I'm looking for sleuth information on Linda Rayzell that was linked by 'gossip' and 'rumour' to CH but if i search the site I get no results for that case. Her husband Glenn is convicted for her murder but claims innocence... am I searching wrong?
Linda’s surname was Razzell. I can’t find the right link on websleuths in Linda’s thread but have found this which said CH did some building work.

I think this is the link to the right bit of this thread
Post in thread 'UK - Christopher Halliwell, suspected serial killer'
UK - UK - Christopher Halliwell, suspected serial killer

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members