UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the police could hypnotise a few witnesses to see what they were doing on March 18th/19th 2009.

Judge Ryder very revealing ...not !
I guess the police could hypnotise a few witnesses to see what they were doing on March 18th/19th 2009.
its hard or almost impossible to get a successful prosecution without a body or a full confession!

As suspected just an overview of events. Little tidbits like the phone charger was still in socket when father and landlord came into her house on the Friday morning, no evidence of struggle in house, DNA found etc.

Also confirmed Jen King's partner had been arrested in 2014 (no names given though). She's certainly had a makeover in last decade.

its hard or almost impossible to get a successful prosecution without a body or a full confession!

I think Rinder and Mcintyre have had their hands tied by the authorities. I'm sure they'll also have "one eye" in not delving or revelling too much; in case people take Legal action against them. If MajorLang on his medium blog can construct an incredible amount of research. Then I'm sure Criminologists etc on the TV could.

One example of potential matters of interest that programmes could reveal is the possible Cigarette link researched by "The Major" . It links Facebook, a relative of a POI, location and a brand of Cigarette .

It's another one of the peculiar incidents linked to the case

As suspected just an overview of events. Little tidbits like the phone charger was still in socket when father and landlord came into her house on the Friday morning, no evidence of struggle in house, DNA found etc.

Also confirmed Jen King's partner had been arrested in 2014 (no names given though). She's certainly had a makeover in last decade.

I saw the programme and it's strange Claudia did not take the charger with her to work. However ; some people do have 2 chargers and leave 1 at home,and carry 1 with them.

Her friends,family and work colleagues should know if she had 2 chargers

If Claudia did only have 1 charger; it could suggest she was in a rush in the morning, or suddenly summoned. It could also point to Claudia going missing during the night at home

I saw the programme and it's strange Claudia did not take the charger with her to work. However ; some people do have 2 chargers and leave 1 at home,and carry 1 with them.

If Claudia did only have 1 charger; it could suggest she was in a rush in the morning, or suddenly summoned. It could also point to Claudia going missing during the night at home
Why would she take a charger to work? If charged then it would have enough battery life to last her normal shift and journey home.
very poor programme in my opinion.
I would be interested in where abouts in the house they found the male fingerprint

Helen McCourt's killer was convicted of murder without finding her body. Sadly, he's out of prison now.

Why would she take a charger to work? If charged then it would have enough battery life to last her normal shift and journey home.
very poor programme in my opinion.
I would be interested in where abouts in the house they found the male fingerprint
I agree some what, phones back then lasted at least all day if not more once charged, no need to take a charger ever. Haven’t seen the programme- but they can only release what is in the public domain. Only an investigative journalist would put the time into properly digging deep into it. Judge Rinder is a lawyer who makes day time tv- all he can do is relook at what we already know.

TBH i am currently at work (in a social not desked environment) with 7 colleagues (same ones every single shift) and i have absolutely no idea if... a) any of them have 2 phone chargers b)If any or which even have a charger here with them tonight.
Also i have no idea how many chargers anyone i live with own.
IMO you don't need to be in much of a rush.....ie Just a normal morning couple minutes behind to forget a phone charger,or just a quick distraction to forget,or thought it was already in her bag....imo, although it could theoretically... i don't think it points to be suddenly or suspiciously summoned. JMO

TBH i am currently at work (in a social not desked environment) with 7 colleagues (same ones every single shift) and i have absolutely no idea if... a) any of them have 2 phone chargers b)If any or which even have a charger here with them tonight.
Also i have no idea how many chargers anyone i live with own.
IMO you don't need to be in much of a rush.....ie Just a normal morning couple minutes behind to forget a phone charger,or just a quick distraction to forget,or thought it was already in her bag....imo, although it could theoretically... i don't think it points to be suddenly or suspiciously summoned. JMO
See I do notice stuff like that- cables, plugs,chargers drive me loopy. But I can tell you honestly no one had to carry a charger or a cable when she disappeared. If anything it implies she took it when out for an expected and very extended period- which in this case she didn’t (which is most peoples normal)

See I do notice stuff like that- cables, plugs,chargers drive me loopy. But I can tell you honestly no one had to carry a charger or a cable when she disappeared. If anything it implies she took it when out for an expected and very extended period- which in this case she didn’t (which is most peoples normal)

TBH i can't remember about charging times for phones at that time....but imo she could have accidentally or purposely left it at home, so has no bearing on what happened.

TBH i can't remember about charging times for phones at that time....but imo she could have accidentally or purposely left it at home, so has no bearing on what happened.
I don’t need to remember that time, I just know it is only in the four years or less I have needed to have access to a charger.

Did the Nags Head have cctv facing Heworth Road?

Been mentioned on here it the CCTV in car park wasn't working in week she disappeared.

One thing I forgot, they showed the suspect on CCTV in the early evening/morning walking up and down as has been continually scrutinised on here. Name of Richard Cartwright was not mentioned at all.

I agree some what, phones back then lasted at least all day if not more once charged, no need to take a charger ever. Haven’t seen the programme- but they can only release what is in the public domain. Only an investigative journalist would put the time into properly digging deep into it. Judge Rinder is a lawyer who makes day time tv- all he can do is relook at what we already know.
The fact her charger was in the house strengths Claudia’s intention to return home afterward and possibly meet her agreement with SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti