UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, York University, 18 March 2009 - Chef - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was Moonsafari who was asking earlier about rear garden access to Claudia's property.
See the attached link to a 22 second video clip of police in CLs garden in 2014.
police re-enter her house to look for clues; EXT GVs Forensics... Stock Footage Video - Getty Images

1) Around 7 seconds in, note the policeman entering via a wooden arched gate fixed between a brick building and a fence. Can anyone work out the whereabouts of this building as it is not on the current google earth map?
2) In same clip, note the 2 grey wheelie bins. Do any York locals know whether the wheelie bin system was in use in 2009 or do we think these were police bins used for collecting evidence?
3) Again appealing to people who know these properties and Websleuths who were on this case 10 years ago: does anyone recall discussions on here about the fences between properties (separating the gardens) having gates fitted so, in theory, anyone could enter their neighbour/or any number of neighbours' gardens, via these gates. I recall it was considered a criminal's haven by Websleuths then and it is possible that since police presence in the area, householders have taken advice and replaced their fencing with more robust structures.

But reflecting on the many recent (as well as past) discussions on how someone could be removed via the rear of the property, this was not as difficult as one would imagine.

Funny how that memory was triggered from watching that short clip. Thoughts or memories anyone?
I remember seeing bin bags at the entrance of the alley on googlemaps 2008/9

Well clearly people aren't disclosing any info and therein lies the problem. I'm not seeing any queues forming at NYPs headquarters.
We need to be real here.NYP will be watching this thread along with the Perps or a plant of Perps. I have already seen evidence of something I posted gaining a reaction so if someone posts something here that is material the police will be into it, which is what we want. But I would caveat that by saying, one should always go to Police first unless there is a good reason for not doing so.

We need to be real here.NYP will be watching this thread along with the Perps or a plant of Perps. I have already seen evidence of something I posted gaining a reaction so if someone posts something here that is material the police will be into it, which is what we want. But I would caveat that by saying, one should always go to Police first unless there is a good reason for not doing so.
May be you did but you were ignored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member