UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 Sep 2016 #24

Ive always been interested in th security guards stood outside of the pub on the corner. In some earlier footage they were not pixel out of cctv but in the water they have been.

Would they not have seen more than perhaps the cctv did and would they have seen if he was followed into the alley-Had he had a skirmish with door staff earlier in the evening?? JMO>

The door staff were pixellated to conceal their identities as they aren't persons of interest in this case. Corrie didn't go in that pub and wasn't reported as having any involvement with them.

They wouldn't have been able to see easily as it's not a straight road from The Grapes down Brentgovel Street, and there's plenty of other roads that turn off before the horseshoe, or which lead into it for access anyway.

Yes-Police said they didn't investigate it because Corries phone hadn't left the horseshoe area at the time of the sighting.
What type of police force to we have in this country when they believe that a persons mobile phone is permanently attached to a person ???

It was investigated, but there was a lot of vague information reported about the sighting that didn't help in establishing when it allegedly happened or how the person looked.

The door staff were pixellated to conceal their identities as they aren't persons of interest in this case. Corrie didn't go in that pub and wasn't reported as having any involvement with them.

They wouldn't have been able to see easily as it's not a straight road from The Grapes down Brentgovel Street, and there's plenty of other roads that turn off before the horseshoe, or which lead into it for access anyway.
What if in a drunken state he said something to them.

Perhaps they saw the bin men…?

Bin man, singular, and you can't see that area from The Grapes. They would have had to be hanging around in town until the early hours, and to have seen actually the bin man they could have potentially seen Corrie too.

Bin man, singular, and you can't see that area from The Grapes. They would have had to be hanging around in town until the early hours, and to have seen actually the bin man they could have potentially seen Corrie too.
True, don’t disagree with what you are saying

To state the obvious- Could he have said something that was t received well.It may not have been reported for an ulterior motive

They are door staff, so they probably get drunken abuse on other occasions; what would make this so bad that they hang around in town for several hours after their shift finishes and plan a route in and out of the horseshoe that they aren't seen anywhere else?

They are door staff, so they probably get drunken abuse on other occasions; what would make this so bad that they hang around in town for several hours after their shift finishes and plan a route in and out of the horseshoe that they aren't seen anywhere else?

That's right, so could this case be an inside job....

Please explain how a disappearance from an open public space at the back of some shops and a museum is an 'inside job'; involving who, exactly?
Please explain where I have ever used the phrase "inside job" and I will then respond.
That's right, so could this case be an inside job....
Its good that you raise this question even though you may ruffle a few feathers :) We do need a new perspective on this thread.

I have followed this case right from the start and we have had All sorts of information coming from different sorts,! Police family and MSM,!
Many things changed for no reason, take the phone, it first went directly to recycling center! Then towards the end the police said that the bin lorry made many collection around Suffolk! Then we have the mystery car driving the wrong way down south breckland street! Nothing much more was said about that to what i can remember! Then we had the guy that said he saw him at five ways roundabout,! To many unanswered questions ! I'm not convinced that he ended up in the landfill, that they searched twice and never found any evidence,!!!

I have followed this case right from the start and we have had All sorts of information coming from different sorts,! Police family and MSM,!
Many things changed for no reason, take the phone, it first went directly to recycling center! Then towards the end the police said that the bin lorry made many collection around Suffolk! Then we have the mystery car driving the wrong way down south breckland street! Nothing much more was said about that to what i can remember! Then we had the guy that said he saw him at five ways roundabout,! To many unanswered questions ! I'm not convinced that he ended up in the landfill, that they searched twice and never found any evidence,!!!
Ditto everything you say PLUS the car that was crushed the next day/days by a member of staff from somewhere CM had been that night plus reports from a female police officer of persons acting suspciously in a car with a large strange shape package on the front seat - iirc they were about to set fire to the car. So many things.... JMO MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769
Back