UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 Sep 2016 #24

I'm not convinced he's in that landfill site either. I'm still with the unpopular opinion that he walked away to start over somewhere else.

I’m also not convinced by the landfill conclusion. I’ve read about several men who were found in the refuse system after climbing into bins when drunk. I find it extremely difficult to believe that he could go through the paper recycling system without being discovered.

First photos from Camberwell after dead man found in bin lorry

'We hope no one else has to go through this' - Family's heartache over bin death

Additionally, during the police search at the landfill, they found items from the bin Corrie is supposed to have climbed into.

Corrie McKeague: landfill search fails to find missing airman

The police say he is not in the area they searched.
Corrie McKeague: landfill search fails to find missing airman

I don’t know where he is, but it’s desperately sad.

Always was a weird case as I've followed it from the beginning said AWOL and still believe it, too much weird stuff went on, the hush hush regarding the money that was raised, the question mark as to why no psychic to help with the case, I still believe he is in another country living the life he wanted not the life that was expected of him, just a peculiar case with so much more than a meets the eye facts

I can answer the “why no psychic” bit - because it’s all a load of bollocks and proves nothing.

Plenty of psychics have had visions yet not one of them has found him (nor any of the other long term mispers in this country). They really need to up their game and start actually finding people if they want to be taken seriously.

I can answer the “why no psychic” bit - because it’s all a load of bollocks and proves nothing.

Plenty of psychics have had visions yet not one of them has found him (nor any of the other long term mispers in this country). They really need to up their game and start actually finding people if they want to be taken seriously.
Agree!

The inquest has begun.
Corrie Mckeague would binge-drink after friend's death - inquest

An airman who vanished following a night out developed a "significant binge-drinking problem" after a friend died on a railway line when he was a teenager, an inquest heard.
Corrie Mckeague, from Dunfermline, was 23 when he vanished in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, on 24 September 2016.
Police believe he died after climbing into a waste bin after a night out.
The inquest, due to last four weeks, is being held at Suffolk Coroner's Court in Ipswich.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769
Back