UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be surprised if it is Corrie's Phone.

From what I have read they don't even know it is a Lumia. All they know is a Nokia has been found.

Seeing as the person who found the photo tweeted about it the media have picked it up and gone with it as it gets clicks as there is so much public interest in this now.

Also if he's been murdered why would the phone be in-tact lying in a field where someone could find it. Surely any perp would destroy it.
Sources say phone not linked but we shall have to see.

http://forces.tv/14808885

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Just as I start to believe it's a certain outcome, I'll remember a fact about the case that makes me doubt that outcome and go back to the drawing board again.

I really hope these new leads today help in some way, even if it's just so we can start eliminating possibilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have always said that building with the door ajar on steet view needed looking into.

As far as I can see....

1. He would have had to wander past CCTV to access that door.

2. That door goes know-where - it is a storage cupboard.

Just as I start to believe it's a certain outcome, I'll remember a fact about the case that makes me doubt that outcome and go back to the drawing board again.

RSBM.
I think that pretty much sums up how a few of us are feeling!

I have a horrible feeling today, anyone else?
Baby news, phone found, HS searches being done and a body on the M1. I can't see the M1 victim being connected but the timing doesn't sit well after yesterday's revelations.
*Goes off to take some indigestion tablets to settle nerves*

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah...sure...being chatty and larger than life does not equal vicitm. Being aggressive and an idiot does. No suggestion anywhere he is the latter!

Things like the families statements he would get into a strangers car, mixed with lots of different people on a night out, frequently made his own way home, that indicates the risk of being a victim of crime. Please don't insinuate I'm calling him aggressive or an idiot please.

Things like the families statements he would get into a strangers car, mixed with lots of different people on a night out, frequently made his own way home, that indicates the risk of being a victim of crime. Please don't insinuate I'm calling him aggressive or an idiot please.
I didn't insinuate that. I stated that being friendly and confident does not equate to being a likely victim of crime. I used the opposite modelling to make my point.

So getting back to which buildings and thanks for those links on it.

http://forces.tv/14808885

"Police are continuing searches to try to locate Corrie McKeague. As part of this a small team of officers have been carrying out work in the vicinity Corrie was last seen, in the St John Street area."

"This involves visiting premises, speaking to staff and employees and searching buildings. Many of these people will have already been contacted previously as part of the ongoing investigation.

"The decision to carry out the work this week is not based on specific information that Corrie entered any of these buildings, however, without finding Corrie leaving the horseshoe area it becomes even more important to ensure that all possibilities are explored.

and someone's just posted about buinesses within Cornhill Shopping centre, although I didn't realise that they meant that block and Cornhill Shopping centre premises was on the imminent search to-do- list.

http://www.buryfreepress.co.uk/news/shops-forced-to-move-as-sale-of-bury-st-edmunds-centre-progresses-1-7723262

I didn't insinuate that. I stated that being friendly and confident does not equate to being a likely victim of crime. I used the opposite modelling to make my point.

I still think my point is valid. He does have dangerous behaviours that make him a candidate for a crime to be committed against him. Sleeping in a doorway is another example, people were discussing if he could have been robbed, that's a dangerous behaviour whether you're a serving military person or not.

Well I have this feeling he is going to be found in that area.

I personally think he wanted some privacy for a toilet and went into somewhere very private and came to an accident of some kind.

As for the phone, I do think that was left on the bin lid and went into the bin lorry that way.

This is all going to turn out to be something very simple and he will be found very close by.

I have always said that building with the door ajar on steet view needed looking into.

I will be dammed if he went into there and came to harm by way of accident. Couldn't call for help as he left his phone on the bin lid.

He may have been getting himself ready for a toilet, heard a noise and thought I need to find somewhere else to go quickly and rushed off without his phone. In the nature of rushing has rushed into an accident.

Wouldn't there be a smell though?

I posted a couple of threads ago about how many empty premises are in the shopping centre now it's going to be redeveloped.
My thought would be surely it would have alarms?

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

I still think my point is valid. He does have dangerous behaviours that make him a candidate for a crime to be committed against him. Sleeping in a doorway is another example, people were discussing if he could have been robbed, that's a dangerous behaviour whether you're a serving military person or not.

Different strokes. Sleeping in a doorway on a weekend night out in Bury St.Edmunds does not make it onto my' dangerous behaviour' list - it doesn't even come close. You're no doubt aware that street robberies take place in the day time too. Being drunk can certainly lower one's judgement, again, that does not necessarily equate to dangerous - which has negative overtones. As you're aware.

Wouldn't there be a smell though?

Yes, but my husband has told me if its been cold and the body has not been moved at all then it wont have a smell bad enough for someone to notice. And especially if its in a building thats used as storage.

This is a 3km circle. There is a discrepancy as to whether it's 3 miles (3-5kms?).
e53e697313ee3a1c4a54ffa86cc6cb9c.jpg

This is a map of BM/M
30d2c4737ddd171d568976f63ad86425.jpg

JMO

I am still of the opinion that he will unfortuantely be found in the BM/Mildenhall area having come to some harm after a hook up. The most likely chain of events for me is still that he met a person in the HS (prearranged on SM), and they were subsequently disturbed/interrupted by the bin lorry and they then decided to carry on at a site known to them both as being suitable which by coincidence is within the BM area (and the same direction of the bin lorry).

Different strokes. Sleeping in a doorway on a weekend night out in Bury St.Edmunds does not make it onto my' dangerous behaviour' list - it doesn't even come close. You're no doubt aware that street robberies take place in the day time too. Being drunk can certainly lower one's judgement, again, that does not necessarily equate to dangerous - which has negative overtones. As you're aware.

Perhaps we'll have to agree to disagree. I think there's definately behaviours you can exhibit that make sense you more of a target then someone who doesn't display those behaviours.

Perhaps dangerous isn't the right word but just the sleeping on the street example makes you a sitting duck

I am still of the opinion that he will unfortuantely be found in the BM/Mildenhall area having come to some harm after a hook up. The most likely chain of events for me is still that he met a person in the HS (prearranged on SM), and they were subsequently disturbed/interrupted by the bin lorry and they then decided to carry on at a site known to them both as being suitable which by coincidence is within the BM area (and the same direction of the bin lorry).

Its has been confirmed by Nicola that there was no vehicles in the area before the bin lorry arrived. The bin lorry was the first vehicle to arrive in the area after Corrie went in. No vehicles where there before this. Not even parked vehicles.

0ff14e03bfd0a85c2d0ff72d2967a0ee.jpg

This is a map I posted in the earlier Threads...interesting.

Its has been confirmed by Nicola that there was no vehicles in the area before the bin lorry arrived. The bin lorry was the first vehicle to arrive in the area after Corrie went in. No vehicles where there before this. Not even parked vehicles.

Were there any vehicles after the bin lorry?

If this had been announced earlier, more would've had him down as potentially AWOL and there wouldn't have been as much interest in the case.
Totally agree with this as it was my first thought when I read the article.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member