UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care what N says, the POLICE who have looked at the footage have said it isn't possible.

It doesn't take rocket science to look at CCTV and determine if you can or can't leave on foot.

Maybe if one of the cameras was turned to 270 degrees in X axis and the other was at 380 degrees in Y axis, then perhaps in a 2 second window you could sneak out against the wall in the shadows with no one seeing you.

This was a guy pissed out of his brains with no idea where or what the CCTV was looking at - how in Gods green earth did he waltz out of there unseen?

By chance? It would be a 10,000,000 - 1 chance - IF it is possible - which the POLICE say it isn't.

I've just told you and the police do not say what you have said they said it is virtually impossible (2%). So 50 to 1 maybe not 10 million to 1 .

I don't care what N says, the POLICE who have looked at the footage have said it isn't possible.

It doesn't take rocket science to look at CCTV and determine if you can or can't leave on foot.

Maybe if one of the cameras was turned to 270 degrees in X axis and the other was at 380 degrees in Y axis, then perhaps in a 2 second window you could sneak out against the wall in the shadows with no one seeing you.

This was a guy pissed out of his brains with no idea where or what the CCTV was looking at - how in Gods green earth did he waltz out of there unseen?

By chance? It would be a 10,000,000 - 1 chance - IF it is possible - which the POLICE say it isn't.

Based on what Shiresleuth wrote.

He or She doesn't realise that getting out of the horseshoe area is not the same as getting out the larger CCTV 'gated' area.

Either way - you cannot get out on foot. It's what we have been told.

Although it was discussed, I think most of the focus has been based around thinking that Hughes was chosen for a planned reason. Staying there for 2 hours was for a planned reason. Going to the horseshoe may have been a planned rendezvous point.

But now we seem to be able to see that Corrie was carrying all or most of the food from the takeaway. He was trying to eat as he walked, and that did cause him to drop either a chip/fork/sachet. So he might have actually walked around to the Grapes from the takeaway thinking he was going to keep walking down Brentgovel St, but dropping the food made him sit down to eat. Then he fell asleep on the fully stomach.

So, what if his initial intention was to continue eating as he walked down Brentgovel St and he only stopped because he was finding it awkward to eat and walk?

I don't think we've really given thought to what if there was zero planning involved in this bit of CCTV? Could he have been thinking of walking straight down Brentgovel with the food and eating it as he walked back to base? Could he initially have been headed to someone's house and sitting in Hughes changed that plan? Whatever he might have had in his mind as he rounded that corner, dropping that food and falling asleep might have changed/affected whatever his initial plan had been. What was the initial plan, and how does this change things for him? I know that we haven't been told what those plans might have been, we're confused by not knowing if Corrie had friends in BSE or if he'd walked home before (yes, then definitely not), but how would you modify your existing hypotheses if you added in this 'new' factor?

Excellent thought process Amonet. I shall interrogate myself and this projection forthwith ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was a picture message of a previous night out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
what is so bad or special about the photo sent to darroch that the public are not allowed to see? sometimes it just helps people understand how the mind of the person was thinking? was it a fun photo? a pic of a girl? something risque that would not be good being shown? just wonder what is so secret about the photo? also wondered if he in fact sent any texts to anyone after siting down for his food.

did he really look that drunk out of his head I didn't think so now my lads just fell through door over the safety gate in lounge now that's drunk out of his head

forget private hire and just think of the guy who give lifts. they are not registered as anything and are not insured for carrying fare paying passengers. they are local lads driving around taking people home after clubs at a fraction of the price. as corrie was skint he is more likely to have tried to find one and then maybe shared this "cab" - i know someone mentioned that the guys off the usaf bases can get really cheap low cost fuel - wonder if any of ithem were out doing lifts that night?
That is correct about cheap fuel (tax free ) for all US personnel stationed in UK on their bases (strictly controlled by set rules) but the unlicensed taxis are just rumour IMO. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen though. It is also legal to car share and accept payment.

his mum said he was about 3 mins away from his car so could have been walking there? even tho by wrong route? carrying out more drink driving crimes of course

This is a real cheap shot and I can't understand why you would post this.

You're basing this 'drunk driving crime' on the information from the article on the Sun website, presumably?

The Sun. The bastion of truth in the MSM.

But you refer to crime(s).

Mind you this does bring an interesting point to the table - why didn't C go back to sleep in his car for a few hours? If he was sitting in his car drinking beer on the phone to his brother (which he could have been arrested for) then one could presume that he wouldn't have any qualms about going back and sleeping in his car whilst drunk? OR, as earthspirit so readily claims if he was a serial drunk driver then he would have no issue with driving home drunk.

Thread #16 is open for posting.

Please start making your way over there.

This thread will close in about 5 minutes.

It appears that what the Police have said is that "there is not 100% coverage of the area" - what that means is not clear - just the coverage of the "horseshoe" (in which case we'd know what happened), or the area in general.

However, as pointed out, the Police have extended out their CCTV coverage and can still find no sign of him, so he definitely did not leave on foot - that seems to be 99.99999999% certain.

It does appear to be the family who have said it is impossible, and this has been widely reported, which is disturbing in itself UNLESS they are right and have had this confirmed by the Police. Why they'd make it up boggles the mind.

However, since the phone (according to the Police) followed the bin route, and the bin truck was in the area at the time, and the phone can't (probably) have rung from inside the back of the truck, and C was probably with the phone (since he isn't anywhere else), then it makes sense only that he was with the bin truck - if not in the back then on the outside, and since no body has been found on a road, then most probably in the cab.

What else can explain all of the details we do have without him doing some kind of mission impossible style camera evasion run while pissed, and not knowing where the cameras were or what they were looking at?

If this is true the game changes entirely. If there is a way out then the search moves to BM.
i wish people would stop treating the police as idiots. also the military have done their own checking apparently and they also say there is no way out on foot - oh of course there would be the quick turn of the cctv when somoene else was passing and it missed corrie skipping across the road and vanishing. this maybe did happen and he went into a car parked in a different area. we are told that the car would immediately be seen on different cctv which could not be avoided. stop - think - if corrie was in any car its likely to be the same one as his phone. thats the phone that travelled a similar route as a bin lorry on the direction of barton mills. i know we do not know where precisely the searches have taken place but i hope they fully cover all areas served by the barton mills mobile phone mast. i think on the corrie site it says that the new team will be able to hopefully pinpoint the ping to a smaller location and aid in the searching - that time cannot come fast enough and hopefully maybe crack this bizarre missing person case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member