UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. I was also never convinced by the insistence he could not leave the Horseshoe unseen - IIRC this statement has never been officially substantiated by SP.

So really for my own info. I want to ask about the CCTV that provided many of the publicised photos. Is it really impossible that C could have walked to SB without being recorded on these? The CCTV which was from the internal shopping centre cameras I believe are the ones that provided many pics - these are on the way to SB or am I incorrect? Were they on the way to McDonald's instead?

Apologies for dragging this up after so long, OIMO he left the Horseshoe, got to SB and from there... well who knows?
No those photos were from the front of the CSC on the way to McD. The one in SB is at the rear of the CSC in the rear car park and is a loading bay and car park camera really, as I understand. This was all reviewed by Uncle T at the time - he did the diagram of the cameras and put it on the website. There has always been the statement that two cameras weren't working as well. Some of the obvious things were never checked right from the beginning imo.

No those photos were from the front of the CSC on the way to McD. The one in SB is at the rear of the CSC in the rear car park and is a loading bay and car park camera really, as I understand. This was all reviewed by Uncle T at the time - he did the diagram of the cameras and put it on the website. There has always been the statement that two cameras weren't working as well. Some of the obvious things were never checked right from the beginning imo.

Thanks for the response Ss. Good to have confirmation just doubted my memory after so long.
I do remember a local WSer saying the rear CSC cameras were more or less fixed on the loading bay servicing CSC therefore their coverage was restricted.

I remember it being said his phone was a dual sim. If he replaced the sim with another, would it still be tracked? I.e.is it the phone or the Sim that gets tracked? We know his last call was with his brother around 10.30 p.m.IIRC so nothing after that till A rec'd the photo. So when did C actually send that photo?

It was said that the Nokia Lumia phone comes in a dual sim version but N has confirmed that the one C had wasn't a dual sim one. She has also said recently that he was using the sim from the broken iphone that was found in his room in the Nokia.

She also said that they don't know when he sent the photo iirc without the phone itself you can't see the details of whatsapp messages, as he's not seen using the phone on the cctv it must have been earlier in the evening

Me too. I was also never convinced by the insistence he could not leave the Horseshoe unseen - IIRC this statement has never been officially substantiated by SP.

So really for my own info. I want to ask about the CCTV that provided many of the publicised photos. Is it really impossible that C could have walked to SB without being recorded on these? The CCTV which was from the internal shopping centre cameras I believe are the ones that provided many pics - these are on the way to SB or am I incorrect? Were they on the way to McDonald's instead?

Apologies for dragging this up after so long, OIMO he left the Horseshoe, got to SB and from there... well who knows?

I know we debated round and round in circles about this in the previous threads and I've also never been convinced that they could say with any certainty that he couldn't walk out without being seen although my memory was that SP did agree with this.

She did say that. C was due for an upgrade shortly, so borrowed the Nokia from his mum until such time as he could replace his iPhone.

She now says that he bought the Nokia as a cheap phone until the upgrade was due, a stupid inconsistency that probably has no bearing on what's happened to C but infuriating that even the most basic "facts" keep changing

C was always loosing or breaking his phone according to N?

Again that reinforces the belief he lost his phone prior to going missing.

If we remove the phone pings from the equation what do we have?

Still the bin lorry and landfill?
Another vehicle?
Is C still in the HS?
Did he walk out and have an accident?

Why have the police not searched that area mentioned recently and might only take a few days - but spent weeks in a landfill only to say he's not there despite saying he would be found there?

Plus as Suzy mentioned some facts keep changing which doesn't help. I feel there is a whole lot more to this.

Another vehicle?
Is C still in the HS?

Why have the police not searched that area mentioned recently and might only take a few days - but spent weeks in a landfill only to say he's not there despite saying he would be found there?

Plus as Suzy mentioned some facts keep changing which doesn't help. I feel there is a whole lot more to this.

I have never understood why they were so certain that he was in the landfill.
I agree that the facts keep changing which continues to muddy the waters.

I think he met up with someone and something happened to him.
Why would the fact he lost his phone not really be considered?

I am still as baffled as I was the first day he went missing and feel that there is a lot more to this than meets the eye,

She did say that. C was due for an upgrade shortly, so borrowed the Nokia from his mum until such time as he could replace his iPhone.

She now says that he bought the Nokia as a cheap phone until the upgrade was due, a stupid inconsistency that probably has no bearing on what's happened to C but infuriating that even the most basic "facts" keep changing

Maybe N bought the Nokia for him to use, sounds like that would be in character.

Another vehicle?
Is C still in the HS?

If the phone pings are removed, what about the additional weight of the bin?

And if C was still in the HS, where would he be? It consists of a museum and commercial premises, so lots of people with access to the interiors. And the area has been checked inside and out, including drone and rope teams:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bu...c-help-in-search-for-missing-corrie-1-7788256

I know we debated round and round in circles about this in the previous threads and I've also never been convinced that they could say with any certainty that he couldn't walk out without being seen although my memory was that SP did agree with this.

Problem is that updates are piecemeal. On the findcorrie website, newer info is just tacked on to initial findings, so you get statements like:

'Not even Jason Bourne or 007 could get out on foot without being seen on CCTV let alone a drunk Corrie. This has physically been tested by the Police and theoretically by the Military. It is NOT possible to leave on foot without being seen…UNLESS it is AFTER 1600hrs (4pm) on Saturday afternoon as the Police do not have CCTV after that time.'

Then:

'Nicola (Corrie’s mother) walks the route that Corrie took into the horseshoes area. She then walks the possible route that Corrie could take without being seen on CCTV (Please note that Corrie could not go any further on foot without being seen on CCTV)

The following footage displays:

Nicola walking into the horseshoe rotates.
Nicola walking about in the horseshoe area.
Nicola crossing the road to get to the second smaller loading bay
Nicola having access to all the buildings on that side of the road
All of the above can be achieved without being seen on CCTV.'

So in the same section, C can't go any further on foot without being seen on cctv, then C can move about freely and will be seen, including in the HS...

My thoughts haven't really changed from the start. He woke up a bit groggy, jogged a bit to warm up, needed to relieve himself so went behind the bins in the HS. Judging from his gait he may have needed to defecate, an opinion which N shares. This is why he looks around, as he wouldn't want to be observed.

He then left the HS area while the camera was rotating elsewhere, and went up Short Brackland which would be the right direction for walking back to the base. No cameras close enough to capture him. Possibly he got into a vehicle at some point, either to get a lift or to go somewhere else (eg the dogging area), and something happened. Or he was struck by a drunk or unlicensed driver.

I suspect that somebody knows what happened to him and is covering it up. I don't think they necessarily intended to harm him.

Well, who knows what might have been in the bin? They're unsecured, so anyone could have dumped anything in them.

All I can say is that she has specifically said that he bought it himself but who knows as this wasn't what was said originally JMO

All I can say is that she has specifically said that he bought it himself but who knows as this wasn't what was said originally JMO
wasn't it along the lines of that his phone was in for repair and N had lent C a phone, in that case what's the phone in his room all about, IMOIMO

A new thread has been created. Please continue the discussion at the link below...

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...eague-23-Bury-St-Edmunds-24-September-2016-23

cache.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member