Probably a foreign national then.

81RkRsdqbCL._SL1500_.jpg

It was Corrie brithday yesterday, he would be 27 years old

Attachments

• 119625876_3262449203874886_787365012351913776_o.jpg
    119625876_3262449203874886_787365012351913776_o.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 13
I been online before & people still believe Corrie is alive

How can they have an inquest if there's no body? All the coroner is going to say is he died from misadventure, but there is absolutely no evidence he is dead and no evidence of he is alive, Waste of time and money

How can they have an inquest if there's no body? All the coroner is going to say is he died from misadventure, but there is absolutely no evidence he is dead and no evidence of he is alive, Waste of time and money

I live in the States so am not familiar with what an inquest looks like over there, but maybe by examining everything again in detail they might find something they missed, or they may be able to develop a different lead?

I never understood why the report of the off duty policewoman who saw a car with a strange large wrapped package on passenger seat of vehicle and people trying to set fire to it was never spoken about again. I remember the mum discussing it and people debating it at the time. Its probably in this thread somewhere.

Corrie has not been formally declared dead, and no death certificate has been issued that would allow the family to deal with his assets. An inquest can say the circumstances are such that he is believed dead. Hardly a waste of time and money!

I never understood why the report of the off duty policewoman who saw a car with a strange large wrapped package on passenger seat of vehicle and people trying to set fire to it was never spoken about again. I remember the mum discussing it and people debating it at the time. Its probably in this thread somewhere.

It was investigated by police and no link was found with Corrie.

But I don't recall this at all anywhere. Do you have a link for it. I was waiting to find out more.

This is all that was said:

A police spokeswoman told MailOnline: 'Around 1.25pm on 25 September a member of the public called police saying that they had seen three men acting suspiciously near a vehicle parked in a layby at Blo Norton, near Diss. The three had driven off in the vehicle. The member of the public said they had then found a rag that had smelt of petrol in the layby and that they thought they may have been trying to set light to the vehicle. Details of the vehicle were taken. Checks were made and, at this time, there is nothing to link this to the enquiry, however police are aware and continue to investigate all lines of enquiry as part of the ongoing work being done to trace Corrie.'

Disappearance of missing airman Corrie McKeague 'is linked to the attempted burning of a car nearby' his mother believes | Daily Mail Online

Corrie Dad Martin has post something on online before about Corrie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikishaF