UK UK - Criminology student / suspected serial killer arrested in Yorkshire

O/T but I had to ask. Ian Brady is still alive? I had no idea 2goldfish. I know she got out and is prancing around.

Alive and on a feeding tube. Just great.:doh:

Actually Myra Hindley passed in 2002, still in prison. she was on a very rare life sentence meaning feet first on the way out (ie LWOP)

Ian Brady sure is still going, I think the "hunger strike" has been on 7 years or so.

You might be thinking of the other one called Ian, a more recent child killer, I cant recall his surname but she got out and is hidden by the government now like Mary Bell. No one is the UK is allowed to publish their names or where they live.

This guy had mommy issues...lol...oh and it isn't unheard of a serial killer taking classes and into true crime. They do it to learn how not to get caught, also looks like he is trying everything possible for an insanity defense.

no! he pled guilty! everyone ws quite surprised! although ITA on the mommy issues, I got that feeling too.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:In the photo of Suzanne in the lift with this lunatic where he's gesturing with his one hand I think she's looking at him like something is up.

Such a beautiful girl.

This guy is a chamellion. He looks different all the time to me. The way he stands caught on camera compared to his Myspace photos compared to his mugshot compared to his mad *advertiser censored*s look in that hallway.

Plus I didn't know he immediately chased that poor girl with that crossbow. It's only a matter of what? Four minutes?

Maybe he'll starve to death. I know they won't allow it. I hope he's tortured by the inamtes as they tell him he is cursed. I'm a mean person like that.

Lunatics all over the world and thanks alot to Britains sensationalized news papers. You'd think they'd stick to that already overdone Royal Wedding coming up.

2Goldfish I am sorry I said that about your Royals. Apologies to any of our posters from the UK.

Daily Mirror's anxious to get an article out of it all, whether he's talking or not:

Crossbow Cannibal Stephen Griffiths urged to make death bed confessions - did he kill Claudia Lawrence?
As he enters the fourth month of a prison hunger strike, detectives are quizzing the 41-year-old monster about the disappearance of seven women – including chef Claudia Lawrence, 35, who vanished in York two years ago.
---
Detectives have been making daily trips to Griffiths’s cell in Wakefield jail’s hospital wing in a desperate effort to get him to talk. Three guards are on duty outside at all times.

Two murder squad officers spent two hours at his bedside on Tuesday morning. Another two officers returned for two hours in the afternoon.
---
“They are looking at a long list of unsolved crimes and disappearances, especially in the Yorkshire area – and because of his worsening health time is rapidly running out.”
---

Are these women among his victims?

Rebecca Hall, 19, was battered to death in Bradford in April 2001. Her body was dumped in an alley yards from Griffiths’s flat.

Yvonne Fitt, 33, was found bound and gagged in a shallow grave after going missing in Bradford in January 1992. Gemma Simpson, 24, was last seen in May 2000 boarding a bus for Leeds city centre. She was planning to visit a friend in Huddersfield.

Michaela Hague, 25, and Dawn Shields, 19, vanished from Sheffield’s vice zone.

Michaela was killed on Bonfire Night 2001 in a Sheffield car park used by prostitutes after she was picked up by a man in a blue Ford Sierra.Dawn, who had a son now aged 17, was strangled and buried in a shallow grave at Mam Tor, Derbyshire, in 1994.

much more at link above

I guess he's got to have something to fill the empty days of eternity. this is a rare sentence over here...that he is in it for the long haul.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back