UK UK - Danilo Restivo

funkybunch

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm new to this so hopefully I have set up the thread in the correct manner. I have been searching for someone discussing Danilo Restivo as the case is really interesting and I can't belive he has only killed two people.

For those who dont know - some background here.

The long and short of it is that his first known victim was 1993 and last known was 2002. The ages are very different (16 & 48 respectively) as are the victims of other assaults he made - primarily cutting females hair.

What strikes me is the 2nd victims death and how she was found. Restivo cut off her hair and breasts, and placed her breasts next to her ears. He was her neighbour and intended for her children to discover her remains.

Even creepier, prior to his arrest the police surveillance on him, caught him stalking women, changing clothes etc (see short clip here).

I cant help but feel with both the way in which he staged his second victim, and his active stalking, that he may well have killed more.

One potential is Jong Ok-Shin who was killed near where Restivo was living in Bournemouth, for which Omar Benguit was found guilty and has protested his innocence since. Her murder although only a couple of hundred feet from Restivo's house was considered a different MO, although this could be because he was disturbed?

I have included some further details which may be useful:

Restivo UK property: 93 Chatsworth Road, Bournemouth, England
2nd Victim Heather Barnett Property: 206 Capstone Road, Bournemouth, England (the rear of this property is opposite Restivo's house).
Jong Ok-Shin (Oki) murder location: Outside 223 Malmesbury Park Road, Bournemouth

This seems very interesting, especially about the possible victim of his - Jong Ok-Shin. The location seems ideal and MO's can be evolved like you said.

The 1993 murder was committed in Italy and he could get away with it for many years because his father was a known Italian politician (he also served as Ministry in the 60's)
Being a son of a famous politician really does matter... :mad:

p.s. just my humble opinion....I think there's a big chance Danilo Restivo killed somebody else from 1993 to 2002...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodhaven1
Back