Found Safe UK - Farrah Fadli, 29, McKenzie Scullion, 10, & Eva Kerr, 4, Ayr, 12 Oct 2016

So many unanswered questions.

Where did she drop her children off? (Area)
What was said to the friend?
We still dont know when or where that CCTV image was from?
Have they spoken to the dads of the kids?

Just cannot go anywhere without extra info.

Very new to the web sleuths game but going on info from a friends fb page both kids are now with their fathers. The youngest child's father was contacted on Friday to say the kids had been dropped and he contacted police apparently.

Yes I imagine they would be with their dads but it would be interesting to know if they had actually questioned them into her whereabouts.

I more thought she was pals with them. If she was an innocent bystander being held against her will she wouldn't have been filmed at that hotel reception desk.

Well this is an unexpected twist

Missing mother could be potential murder witness
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-37744131

Huh. I didn't see that coming. I guess that explains why the police want to find her and were concerned for her safety.

From that link:
It is understood police looking for missing mother Farrah Fadli from Ayr want to talk to her as she could be a potential witness to a murder.

It comes after officers released CCTV images of two men they are trying to trace and warned the public not to approach them.

It is believed Ms Fadli might have been with the men at some point, but may not be with them now.

The men have been named as Craig Munro, 30, and 26-year-old Allan Robertson.

Police Scotland and the Crown Office said they were unable to confirm if the missing person investigation and the search for the men were linked.

_92051076_cctvcollage.jpg

_91937007_mother.jpg

She is is at the same place as he is in these photos.

It is thought Ms Fadli could potentially have information about the death of 52-year-old John Smith.

Officers launched a murder inquiry after he died in hospital on 11 October following a disturbance at a property in Misk Knowes in Stevenston two days earlier.

I wonder what her connection is to these men or to John Smith? How do the police know she may have witnessed his murder? Did she live at that property?

Very concerning.

If you look at the picture of her and then the one of the bloke in the same location it actually looks as though they were there together

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

If you look at the picture of her and then the one of the bloke in the same location it actually looks as though they were there together

Oh, good catch! Someone is standing to the right of her and he is wearing the same clothes as that guy. So is she there against her will or did she go with him as a lover/friend?

Oh, good catch! Someone is standing to the right of her and he is wearing the same clothes as that guy. So is she there against her will or did she go with him as a lover/friend?
I'm guessing it's the latter...

Thats what I thought, although she looks pretty distressed. But I suppose it could just be the whole situation.
Do you think?hmm I hadn't thought she did.

I'm reading lots of cases atm so can someone remind me. Does Farrah drive? On the cctv still of her there's clearly a bunch of car keys next to her.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.da...-run-9107156.amp?client=ms-android-hms-tef-gb

So they think they're on the run together. Changes the whole of this..

Sure does! Quotes from that link:
Officers want to interview Munro
 and Robertson over the killing, which
left the town shocked.

It’s believed Farrah could also be
 questioned as a potential witness to the murder.

She is still being treated as a missing person – although warrants have been issued for the arrest of Munro and
 Robertson.

It is unclear whether Farrah was with the two men of her own free will.

Police yesterday warned the public
 not to approach the group.

A source said: “Anyone who knows
 their whereabouts should contact police immediately.”

I'm pretty sure her ex is the 30 yr old stabbed in same incident as the man that was killed and she is on the run with her new boyfriend.
Cant see them getting far.

I'm pretty sure her ex is the 30 yr old stabbed in same incident as the man that was killed and she is on the run with her new boyfriend.
Cant see them getting far.
Anything to support this? Interesting

Finally some clarity on when and where the CCTV footage came from:
Mum-of-two Farrah Fadli, 29, was last spotted by a security camera, believed to be from a budget hotel in Ayr, after vanishing with her two children earlier this month.

Two days later she dropped off her son and daughter at a friend’s house in Irvine, Ayrshire, after their disappearance sparked a nationwide appeal.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20321...-seen-on-cctv-as-cops-launch-massive-manhunt/

So she dropped her kids off AFTER spending the night in the same hotel as these two suspected murderers? I can't figure out if that means she convinced the men to let her kids go be safe OR if she realized she could not go on the lamb with the kids without getting caught/putting her kids in danger. Whatever her part in this is, I hope she is still alive.

Also from the Sun:
A woman, who claimed
 to be Farrah’s sister-in-law, said
 she didn’t know of any new 
developments – or about her relationship with
 Munro and Robertson.

“We know nothing about any of this and I’ve never heard of 
these men,” she told the Daily Record.

“We hope and pray Farrah is found safe and well and comes home.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20321...-seen-on-cctv-as-cops-launch-massive-manhunt/

I wonder how close she is to her SIL?

Finally some clarity on when and where the CCTV footage came from:

So she dropped her kids off AFTER spending the night in the same hotel as these two suspected murderers? I can't figure out if that means she convinced the men to let her kids go be safe OR if she realized she could not go on the lamb with the kids without getting caught/putting her kids in danger. Whatever her part in this is, I hope she is still alive.

As their haven't been much said from people who know her its hard to judge the type of person she is but if she didn't want to put her kids in danger she may have called her kids. So I'm going to go with the convince them to let the kids go. But little information gives little to go on.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ateav
Back