GUILTY UK - Helen Bailey, 51, Royston, 11 April 2016 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
'seen with women' intrigues me. Who were they? How much money did they have? What did they talk about? Was there any 'love bombing'?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would like to add to that,

How and why did their relationship end?

Some of the more serious MSM are probably chasing this info like mad.

"Unsuspecting divorced blonde mother of two dated cesspit murderer weeks after death of his first wife. Went on trips to London and seaside in sportscar...."

I don't think there would have been any point in IS drugging Boris anyway.

I watched a documentary about Mitchell Quy on YouTube the other day, another man who killed his partner and then made up a story about her walking out. The murder in that case was a much more typical crime of passion but it was interesting to see the similarities in terms of the denials and being very offended by the police involvement.

I think of you each day, wonder if you knew.
Helen, was there a time of trust dropping in scale?
When you questioned yourself, when sleepily drugged, did you question another?
Did you feel a little alarm in your mind?
Were you so beyond belief of this horror it only gave ripples -
rather than the storm coming towards you?
You lost trust in Barbados and needed love like velcro to stick to you,
making it all possible and beautiful.
Trying to ignore fears - fears take you back to the shift of oceans.
Helen - I think you knew.
deciding not to know and blaming yourself for your questions of marriage.
Soldiering on to show that you believed - you were killed during your disbelief.

Boris being with your Mama was the only way to be,
living an impossibility - a red flag boy without her,
going to blood family impossible, living at Hartwell a no.

Wearing a tag your Mama gave you,
including the mobile of a murderer,
giving her best treasure in trust.

Objects were loved for their beauty and comfort,
you were the soul who rescued her.
You were the love beyond death and drowning.
Everything to your Mama's beating heart.

Hearts break for you, accepting no other way
than you travelled to Heaven with Helen.

Praying for eternal hugs, with Daddy and Rufus,
all to be home again for the four of you.

Never forgotten ever, ever, ever, ever.

I love your writing on this Joely.

Am still so sad for Helen and Boris because the conviction was a hollow victory, it doesn't bring them back.

Am still so sad for Helen and Boris because the conviction was a hollow victory, it doesn't bring them back.

You are so right Florrie - and speak for all of us on the sadness we feel. I often wonder how Helen's family are coping with this terrible loss of their beautiful Helen and Boris. I think the anger towards IS during the trial helped us all to be a little more buoyant whilst focusing on Justice.

You are so right Florrie - and speak for all of us on the sadness we feel. I often wonder how Helen's family are coping with this terrible loss of their beautiful Helen and Boris. I think the anger towards IS during the trial helped us all to be a little more buoyant whilst focusing on Justice.

The alternative, all of them better, endings replay-and thanks to this place-I know this feeling is shared by so many. This piece was probably referred to and discussed ages before I joined, but the "hindsight" comment really comes out and hits you.
http://www.lifeafterlondon.com/leaving-london-not-quite-the-dream/

Saw snowdrops and thought of H&B today. I still think of them most days - I miss the busyness of this thread x

b07d5d119c7b68a60a0d530e6778368e.jpg

I miss team HB too. I do hope her family and friends are starting to heal now that the case is put to bed.

Helen's mother testified, "What worried her most was that Ian's parents had come round and she was concerned about what they would think about her being asleep in bed. "I said that didn't matter, but I would have expected Boris to bark. Ian said Boris didn't bark."

Helen and IS moved to Royston in 2013. You may find the following more than a little interesting.

“Boris has had a big upheaval in his life. A couple of weeks ago they moved into a large house with a swimming pool.

Boris has become very upset and noisy when friends come to the house. The two sons naturally want to invite their friends round for a swim. They are noisy young adult males, playing ball, shouting, splashing and maybe teasing Boris. By the pool Boris went wild, barking, panting and drooling. His lady owner is becoming increasingly stressed with the situation – which he will be picking up on. Poor little dog".

http://www.dogidog.co.uk/little-dog-cant-cope-with-too-many-noisy-humans/

May Helen and her beloved little Boris rest in peace forever.

attachment.php

I'm sure everyone loves snowdrops, but do remember that Pips said Helen's favourite flower was the lily of the valley.

muguet-lily_of_the_valley.jpg

If anyone has a Google account they can sign up for a 'Google Alert' which sends an email of any newspaper articles about IS Helen and the case. Just Google 'Google Alerts'. Did this last night.

If anyone has a Google account they can sign up for a 'Google Alert' which sends an email of any newspaper articles about IS Helen and the case. Just Google 'Google Alerts'. Did this last night.

Thanks SC I have now set one up for Helen Bailey, Ian Stewart.

I want to make a little book of loveliness for Helen. If I can get this together, I wish to give all profit to Dachshund Rescue or Dog Trust.
I wish to focus on Helen's pleasures - flowers, ceramics, Emma Bridgewater, cups of tea, Merlot/Champagne.
London aspects of her pleasure.
I shall write this in poetic, small cameos in memory of her loveliness. I would love to pull it off - and in the process of forming ideas. It would be so good if you were to contribute one of your special memories of her - as I intend to write this from all of us. (Memories are about all she loved - not him!!) x

Thank you SC - I didn't know how easy that could be, rather than searching often to hear news x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member