GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The subject has been arrested on suspicion of murder.
There is nothing prejudicial in that report.

No confirmation has been made, still speculation at this stage. Irresponsible naming his girlfriend, don't you think?

Either way, I'm happy if my posts go since they don't really add anything worthwhile to the discussion.

I don't think so, it seems you are correct. Your posts are very informative and definitely worthwhile.

Hmmm. I think that's a bit unfair tbh. Whilst many felt GR was the most likely suspect/perp, most also considered amongst others RS, MW neighbours etc. With the little info to hand, it wouldn't have been wise to rule out all options.

Sure, I said 'very few', not 'all'. But in general, it was the more far-fetched theories that were being discussed, with little interest shown on the more simple and plausible (imo) explanations.

B.B.C News 24 just named Vincet Tabak.
A call was made to his office this morning, and they were refered to the Avon & Somerset Police.

14.07 p.m

oh my gosh?!!! if that report is true and the man arrested was one of her neighbors, I will hit the roof! WHY did they not get dogs IMMEDIATELY??? I assumed they did and never reported it! if she died in her flat and was stored in his, then the dogs would hit on both places! these bumbling fools! and that's if he's even the one, let's just say after the landlord fiasco I am not too confident!

BBC News have just named Vincent Tabak as the occupant in the adjoining flat that has been cordoned off by tarp. but are not sure if he is the man police arrested this morning.

I didn't know there was anyone else living in the building except GR, Joanna and the LL. Now I know there were other people there.

Also for a while, we didn't get much info about all Jo's friends and neighbours so not much clues for the public to go on except what the media told us.

My deduction was that it was another resident in the building (way back on one of the early threads) and in fact searched the electoral register to find other residents living in 42 and 44.

His name came up and I googled his name to find out his background etc. After finding out a little about his professional background I felt he was an unlikely candidate - but there you go! Then again, it is only an arrest. Let's wait until somebody is charged before going on another witch hunt.

B.B.C News.

Flat being searched belongs to Dutch National Vincent Tabak. Basement Flat number 2 is now being searched. No location where the man was arrested yet.

His profile photo is now being shown.

Lesson learned for me - its easy to suspect someone when all the evidence is not known and a high percentage of people really though GR did it - me included -

I feel this assumption was made on the limited information available

Apologies and really hope they have the right person this time at least her parents can put her to rest

Lesson learned for me - its easy to suspect someone when all the evidence is not known and a high percentage of people really though GR did it - me included -

I feel this assumption was made on the limited information available

Apologies and really hope they have the right person this time at least her parents can put her to rest

Me too.

I still dont have enough info yet to eliminate GR. as I said from my first post in this case, I dont wanna add insult to an injured person, but based on the information available to me, including the fact that statistically GR is the most likely candidate, I will continue to suspect him until I have information to the contrary. if this newly arrested dude turns out to be the culprit I am more than happy to be wrong because at the very least then, joanna was saved the misery of a person she loved ending her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500