UK LE request permission to interview 3 suspected burglars!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's facts, per the PJs final report, Kate's book, Gerry's blog, K&Gs spoken interviews, then there's MSM.

As the 3 burglar myth came entirely from the media, it should have been checked and dismissed entirely by us sleuthers days ago. It has no basis in FACT.

[modsnip]

UK LE request permission to interview 3 burglars.

For a start it wasnt LE who sent the letter, it the CPS.

Secondly the letter was a letter of request. Thats all we know. "They declined to release details". The CPS may well have asked to interview burglars, but usually they get LE to do it for them. Its not their job to solve the crime but to prosecute once LE believes it solved.

As the letter was from the CPS it indicates LE already have a specific case prepared against a specific party. CPS prosecutes and advises LE on evidentiary matters - they are the bridge between LE and the court. The CPS is involved in fact checking, witness checking, but NOT fishing expeditions or investigating new suspects.

A case has ALREADY been presented by LE to the CPS.

It is a case that is nearing completion rather than just starting, for charges in Britain by British authorities against a British suspect (or nine). :moo:

yes what was all that crap about?

Refusal to admit guilt.

Also a knowledge of "that minute" - what minute?

The minute or 16 it took the burglars to shove Madeleine out a shuttered window, or is she referring to "that minute" her daughter died alone and frightened ?

gah..

I am sure she feels guilty. I don't know why it helps to be sarcastic about this crime or the family of the missing child.

What if you are wrong? What if someone took her and killed her and it was not a McCann?
I believe that someone took this baby away from her family. I hope beyond hope she is alive but then I wonder what life would be like for her.

I am waiting on the out come of this case.

Where in the Terms of Service does it say it is okay to be disrespectful to one another and insinuate that others cannot read or interpret facts for themselves? Where?

Salem

This thread is closed for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members