Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
MK Citizen have stories both about "AC" and about "Mr X". I think I saw a story where they used both names in the same article but I cannot find it. I don't know if they're only naming this person in some contexts or whether they're two entirely different people.
I believe they are one and the same, but only my guess

I hope JC ramps up the pressure. I suspect he feels he's nothing to lose now. I suspect that's how his son felt too when he ended up in court over this matter.

I hope some justice is going to happen. God knows this poor family deserve it.

I think I saw in MSM that the reward has been upped to £10k now. Hopefully that is enough to get some sensible info from someone. Yes, morally, people should say what they know, but this seems better to balance possible repercussions. £10k, for example claimed anonymously through Crimestoppers, could be enough for X’s family member to point the police to some evidence that is crucial, before they uncover it from other means.

I have been watching some old episodes of Cold Justice on amazon. It is very cheering to me to see how even circumstantial evidence can stack up overwhelmingly.

I also wonder what it is like to be constantly on your guard about when you will be found out.

Talking of Cold Justice, which is in the USA, they put the suspects on a noticeboard (in the office) and then rule them out. The episodes often seem to be televised before the perp is on trial and other suspects are named and eliminated on the programme. How does that work in the eyes of the law? Is it different that they can do that in America? Or am I just watching outdated stuff?

As a local, my guess is 100% car park area. I think it went down like this:

Night before, big drama that only one other person is aware of (and he's not telling). Logical assumption is that she was pregnant I think.

Day of disappearance - some kind of follow up communication. Leah becomes v distraught. He says calm down, it will be ok, I'll have someone pick you up (my guess is a taxi driven by someone he knows well).

Leah meets pick up vehicle in the car park at the lake, which will actually be quite secluded at that time.

Leah is driven away and sadly I believe killed.

The part I'm less sure of if what Mr X understood the intention of the pick up to be. Was he innocent of arranging for her to be "removed", but an elder family member perhaps intervened?

All entirely JMO.

Yep, me too

I think I saw in MSM that the reward has been upped to £10k now. Hopefully that is enough to get some sensible info from someone. Yes, morally, people should say what they know, but this seems better to balance possible repercussions. £10k, for example claimed anonymously through Crimestoppers, could be enough for X’s family member to point the police to some evidence that is crucial, before they uncover it from other means.

I have been watching some old episodes of Cold Justice on amazon. It is very cheering to me to see how even circumstantial evidence can stack up overwhelmingly.

I also wonder what it is like to be constantly on your guard about when you will be found out.

Talking of Cold Justice, which is in the USA, they put the suspects on a noticeboard (in the office) and then rule them out. The episodes often seem to be televised before the perp is on trial and other suspects are named and eliminated on the programme. How does that work in the eyes of the law? Is it different that they can do that in America? Or am I just watching outdated stuff?

I wish they had done this last year when it was on offer. In fact, I wish they had increased it to the £20K that it could have been, after the offer of another £15k to add to the original £5k.
Nevertheless, as you say, £10k may be enough to push someone to speak out.

I hope JC ramps up the pressure. I suspect he feels he's nothing to lose now. I suspect that's how his son felt too when he ended up in court over this matter.

I hope some justice is going to happen. God knows this poor family deserve it.
Off topic... but I noticed we both love Twin Peaks!! Hello friend!

I also agree with your post wholeheartedly

rbbm.
Sick online trolls cause more distress for family of Leah Croucher
''Her parent John and Claire said: “To those that have commented negatively on social media, and have told us to accept that Leah has gone and we should move on with our lives, we won’t apologise for continuing the search for Leah.

"We can’t accept it, we won’t accept it and we will never give up."

The vast majority of comments on social media are supportive and expressing sympathy, and these are a comfort, say the Crouchers..

They are still keen for Leah's story to be shared as widely as possible, particularly to other areas of the UK and abroad, in the hope that a vital clue will one day emerge.''

Off topic... but I noticed we both love Twin Peaks!! Hello friend!

I also agree with your post wholeheartedly

Hello!! Yeah I fell in love with Twin Peaks as a young boy. In fact, I love a lot of things directed by David Lynch. I see you're from Wisconsin? That reminds me of the film The Straight Story by Lynch. Have you seen it? Very different to Twin Peaks and based on a true story.

Back on topic, I sense that something is going to happen in relation to the Leah case. I just hope it provides some answers for the poor family. I fear someone has been living with a dark secret for a year now.

I heard an appeal for Leah yesterday on BBC Radio 1, I’d like to think that this pressure ramping up to the anniversary will be unbearable for someone enough to speak up....but people keep secrets like these for years and years. Just feeling less hopeful.
Would police advise JC to say he will out the person he believes to be a suspect - without actually following through of course?

That was because the victim is never identified in rape cases by law. There is no law preventing her father from naming who she was seeing romantically AFAIK.

As I said, it depends on how he does it, but he's saying he will name a man hiding information, nor that Leah was seeing; its illegal if it can be classed as harrassment or causing mental distress to someone. The press aren't allowed to report the name.

Last edited:
I am going to be sensible and not post names, but what are the rules for mr x? I thought this was already in MSM last year? The reason I ask is that I thought I remembered his alibi from that time, but like a Mandela effect, it appears to be different...

strange

You can discuss and link MSM relating directly to Mr X, but not cross-refer it to anyone else because there are no named suspects or POIs.

As I said, it depends on how he does it, but he's saying he will name a man hiding information, nor that Leah was seeing; its illegal if it can be classed as harrassment or causing mental distress to someone. The press aren't allowed to report the name.
If he knows who she saw last or knows any information then that is not harassment but important info IMO.

rbbm.
Sick online trolls cause more distress for family of Leah Croucher
''Her parent John and Claire said: “To those that have commented negatively on social media, and have told us to accept that Leah has gone and we should move on with our lives, we won’t apologise for continuing the search for Leah.

"We can’t accept it, we won’t accept it and we will never give up."

The vast majority of comments on social media are supportive and expressing sympathy, and these are a comfort, say the Crouchers..

They are still keen for Leah's story to be shared as widely as possible, particularly to other areas of the UK and abroad, in the hope that a vital clue will one day emerge.''
Good for John and Claire. It needs them pushing this. I hope media get on it more.

MK Citizen have stories both about "AC" and about "Mr X". I think I saw a story where they used both names in the same article but I cannot find it. I don't know if they're only naming this person in some contexts or whether they're two entirely different people.
Trouble is it has not been mentioned if this was who she saw the night before or not. Do police already know who that was? Is it a third person in addition to Mr X and AC ?

Last edited:
A half-used bottle of Hugo Boss perfume may put police on the scent of what has happened to Leah Croucher.
15th February 2020
"The top was missing, I remember that," said her mum Claire.

The black rucksack that Leah used as a handbag has never been found. Neither has her Samsung phone or any of the clothing she was wearing on Friday February 15 2019, the morning she vanished.''

T0FLMTIwNzE2NTQw.jpg

The Hugo Boss perfume
''Now Leah's desperate parents John and Claire are hoping a fresh appeal about the previously unrevealed contents of Leah's bag may produce a clue about what has happened to her.

"Leah didn't carry much in her bag. She isn't one for make up and girlie stuff. There would probably have been a tube or pot of lip balm but that was all," said Claire.

"But she had her perfume with her, and she had a black paddle hairbrush. It had hair bobbles, black ones, wound round the handle."

There was also a roll-on deodorant and a brown purse with Michael Kors in gold letters, said Claire.

T0FLMTIwNzE2NTQx.jpg

Leah's black rucksack handbag and Samsung phone
"There wouldn't have been much money in the purse - just pennies probably. Leah would use chip and pin to buy things," she said.''

•Feb 14, 2020

Has her bank account activity been discussed? This says she used chip and pin for everything so was her last activity the takeaway I wonder?

A half-used bottle of Hugo Boss perfume may put police on the scent of what has happened to Leah Croucher.
15th February 2020
"The top was missing, I remember that," said her mum Claire.

The black rucksack that Leah used as a handbag has never been found. Neither has her Samsung phone or any of the clothing she was wearing on Friday February 15 2019, the morning she vanished.''

T0FLMTIwNzE2NTQw.jpg

The Hugo Boss perfume
''Now Leah's desperate parents John and Claire are hoping a fresh appeal about the previously unrevealed contents of Leah's bag may produce a clue about what has happened to her.

"Leah didn't carry much in her bag. She isn't one for make up and girlie stuff. There would probably have been a tube or pot of lip balm but that was all," said Claire.

"But she had her perfume with her, and she had a black paddle hairbrush. It had hair bobbles, black ones, wound round the handle."

There was also a roll-on deodorant and a brown purse with Michael Kors in gold letters, said Claire.

T0FLMTIwNzE2NTQx.jpg

Leah's black rucksack handbag and Samsung phone
"There wouldn't have been much money in the purse - just pennies probably. Leah would use chip and pin to buy things," she said.''

•Feb 14, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member