GUILTY UK - Louise Smith, 16, Havant, Hampshire, 8 May 2020 *Arrest*

This is the Daily Mail, so who knows ? also they are still posting the info re Emsworth which I thought had been discounted ?

Louise lived with Ms Cooper and stepfather Richard O'Shea and was described by a neighbour as 'vulnerable', believing she had struggled with mental health issues.

Police hunting missing 16-year-old Louise Smith find a body | Daily Mail Online
It has been discounted by various sources on social media but I'm not sure if it has officially. No other newspapers are including it anymore that I could find

Police investigating the suspicious disappearance of teenager Louise Smith have been searching the home of a married couple five minutes walk from her house.

It was suggested Louise may have been staying there after she fell out with mother Rebecca Cooper over boyfriend troubles.

One neighbour claimed that on the day Louise vanished the woman posted online: 'Louise has gone missing... she was supposed to be in my care, she went to the shops for her friends and now she's missing.'

Meanwhile, another living in the apartment block said on VE Day he saw a 'red van' outside the block of flats which a girl got into with bags of clothes.

Police investigating disappearance of Louise Smith, 16, search flat belonging to married couple | Daily Mail Online

BIBs are mine

going to the shops - that's a different story - previously it was Louise going to her pal to collect some clothes

Police investigating the suspicious disappearance of teenager Louise Smith have been searching the home of a married couple five minutes walk from her house.

It was suggested Louise may have been staying there after she fell out with mother Rebecca Cooper over boyfriend troubles.

One neighbour claimed that on the day Louise vanished the woman posted online: 'Louise has gone missing... she was supposed to be in my care, she went to the shops for her friends and now she's missing.'

Meanwhile, another living in the apartment block said on VE Day he saw a 'red van' outside the block of flats which a girl got into with bags of clothes.

Police investigating disappearance of Louise Smith, 16, search flat belonging to married couple | Daily Mail Online

BIBs are mine

going to the shops - that's a different story - previously it was Louise going to her pal to collect some clothes
So Louise fell out with her mother over boyfriend troubles. Do they mean her boyfriend (who apparently had come to stay with her) or her mother's boyfriend?

Louise is appears to be a very different girl to her bf and friends than she is being depicted by family - I think she went through a lot of changes since she started seeing this kid. I found a fb profile for her that has a more recent photo but is otherwise private. The photo has Louise with her current black/red haircut teased out n the scene girl style popular with skaters, wearing a corset and I am not going to post it here unless it becomes relevant out of respect but you can find it via friend lists of her friends. She was having her boyfriend stay the weekend at the couple's house, remember. It has never been mentioned since in the media on where he was, whether he was at the park with her or yet to arrive. I think it possible the arrested couple was only arrested as a formality because they were housing a minor without the mother's consent but LE taking carpet is worrying. I personally want to know more about stepdad and boyfriend.

Louise is appears to be a very different girl to her bf and friends than she is being depicted by family - I think she went through a lot of changes since she started seeing this kid. I found a fb profile for her that has a more recent photo but is otherwise private. The photo has Louise with her current black/red haircut teased out n the scene girl style popular with skaters, wearing a corset and I am not going to post it here unless it becomes relevant out of respect but you can find it via friend lists of her friends. She was having her boyfriend stay the weekend at the couple's house, remember. It has never been mentioned since in the media on where he was, whether he was at the park with her or yet to arrive. I think it possible the arrested couple was only arrested as a formality because they were housing a minor without the mother's consent but LE taking carpet is worrying. I personally want to know more about stepdad and boyfriend.

I don’t think she had yet met up with the boyfriend! I too would like to know more about the step dad! And yes I think they were arrested as they were keeping her without the mothers consent! But as you say, the carpet is worrying!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73
Back