GUILTY UK - Lucy McHugh, 13, murdered,, Southampton, 25 July 2018

i hate reading ''sexual activity with a child''. this possibly means the suspect probably groomed lucy and maybe convinced her to meet up with him. Perhaps social media and mobile communications have been found suggesting some sort of ''relationship''. I actually felt sick typing that but thats what im thinking the explanation for that sexual activity with a child instead of rape/sexual assault. Very sad that children cannot be children these days.

So sad to hear about Lucy, shocked. She was found wearing a jacket made by the band Falling in Reverse which struck a cord with me because back in my emo phase, I listened to them nonstop :(

Here's an article from BBC News showing images of the clothes Lucy was wearing and says they're still looking for the murder weapon.

Images of stabbed girl's clothes released

I beleive, Stephen had been homeless and Lucy's mother had offered him a place to stay.

*modsnip*

That frustrates me to no end, to hear that.

It is a nice, compassionate gesture to offer a homeless man a place to stay.

BUT NOT WHEN YOU HAVE A 13YR OLD THERE TOO....Sorry, but mother's don't have the luxury of doing a generous thing for a homeless man, when their young child sleep there too. ughhhh....

Last edited by a moderator:
That frustrates me to no end, to hear that.

It is a nice, compassionate gesture to offer a homeless man a place to stay.

BUT NOT WHEN YOU HAVE A 13YR OLD THERE TOO....Sorry, but mother's don't have the luxury of doing a generous thing for a homeless man, when their young child sleep there too. ughhhh....

This!

Did she know this man prior to just knowing him as homeless? It seems odd she would just offer a home to a homeless man? Maybe he was a friend of the family or something. Looking at his Facebook he appears to have children so wonder if he had split with a gf and he was staying there. Still though I wouldn't invite anyone to live with me and my children who I didn't know!

Lots of rumours circulating on FB about the suspect. Very sad, poor Lucy.

RE: posts above - he was bailed and then charged for failing to provide the codes to his electronic devices, so they didn't have evidence enough to charge him for murder but they obviously seem to believe he's guilty.

'The grieving mother of a schoolgirl found stabbed to death has called for an end to threats of violence allegedly made towards relatives of a man arrested on suspicion of her murder.'

"Making threats of violence to them will not bring my angel back."

Officers revealed on Sunday that she had died of stab wounds.

"We cannot say at this stage whether this is a knife, scissors or other bladed implement," the force said in a statement.

"Even if someone has put an item in a bin, we will try and recover it."

Police have also released images of the type of clothing she was wearing at the time of her disappearance.

They include a distinctive black jacket with white sleeves, featuring branding for the band Falling In Reverse on the front and the words "RADKE 01" emblazoned on the back in red.

Lucy McHugh's mother calls for end to 'violent threats' after arrest of murder suspect

Article updated:

'A man suspected of the murder of schoolgirl Lucy McHugh has been remanded in custody charged with failing to give his Facebook password to police investigating her death.

Stephen-Alan Nicholson appeared at Southampton Magistrates' Court over the charge, which carries a maximum penalty of two years in prison.'

'Meanwhile, a fundraising page set up to pay for Lucy's funeral has received more than £6,000 in donations.'

Lucy McHugh murder suspect charged over Facebook password

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back