UK - Nicholas Rossi, 34, aka Alahverdian aka Arthur Knight, faked death found alive in Glasgow , 15 Jan 2022 *extradited back to the US*

This case would be absolutely HILARIOUS if it weren't for the serious nature of what he's accused of. That footage of him in that TV interview is absolutely comedy GOLD.

Hope he gets what's coming to him. What a delusional weasel.
The only.delusional thought he has is that this is going to get him off the hook. And 100% agree, absent the harm he has caused - this guy is fascinating.

This is for the Salt Lake County charges. He has retained a lawyer for this case. Preliminary hearing set for June 12!

SALT LAKE CITY — The first substantive hearing in Utah for a man extradited on rape charges in two separate counties was scheduled on Friday.

Nicholas Rossi, 36, is set for a preliminary hearing, where a judge will decide if there is enough evidence for him to stand trial for rape, a first-degree felony, on June 12. In that same hearing, 3rd District Judge Barry Lawrence will also consider whether Rossi should remain incarcerated for that case.

4x60 minute episodes over 2 nights uk tv - starts 20th May @ 9pm.

New documentary series telling the story of a man in a Glasgow hospital who awoke from a Covid coma to discover that the police had identified him as a fugitive from justice and one of America's most wanted criminals.

During this week’s hearing the judge repeatedly urged Rossi to take advantage of professional legal expertise.
Rossi went on to claim he had studied law for about a year at a university in Bristol, England.

He added: “My identity and life and that of my family have been completely destroyed and decimated by bad actors.”

When Pullan cautioned again he faced spending the rest of his life behind bars, Rossi replied: “That’s a chance I’m willing to take your honour.”

They probably were too embarrassed and didn’t know who he was going be that day. He may have said he didn’t know who they were and demanded that they leave.

I’m guessing that they were trying to limit contact with him. I would. I mean, this guy is a mental science project.

From the above Daily Mail article:

Before his extradition, Ms Knight revealed that she and Rossi had gone to see the stage play of the Gruffalo.

She compared him to the beast in Julia Donaldson's book, whilst likening herself to 'the swift fox with red hair'.

In the bizarre interview, Rossi said: 'He [The Gruffalo] is actually the one that is being manipulated.'

'The real villain is the mouse.'

4x60 minute episodes over 2 nights uk tv - starts 20th May @ 9pm.

New documentary series telling the story of a man in a Glasgow hospital who awoke from a Covid coma to discover that the police had identified him as a fugitive from justice and one of America's most wanted criminals.
Just binged this entire show in one sitting. Absolutely beyond belief. The depths he has allegedly gone to, and continues to, to evade being brought to justice. Can’t believe he is still pretending to be Arthur Knight and speaking in an English accent!!

Just binged this entire show in one sitting. Absolutely beyond belief. The depths he has allegedly gone to, and continues to, to evade being brought to justice. Can’t believe he is still pretending to be Arthur Knight and speaking in an English accent!!

Just done the same and agree, that's one of the craziest stories I've seen. Although I've been kinda following this thread I hadn't paid attention to the details so seeing it all laid out, just wow. I'm so impressed by all those brave women speaking up about what he did, painted such a vivid picture of the real him, I do hope they all get justice one way or another. I felt sorry for his wife for the first three and a half episodes, figuring she must be really naive... hah, how wrong I was, although I can't understand the motivation at all, perhaps she is being manipulated into it, just bizarre.

One thing I don't understand: it's clear the US have his DNA on file from his 2008 conviction for sexual assault, as that's how they linked him to some of the cases he's now wanted for... so why was he not DNA tested? Would've been an easy way to stop the nonsense going on for so long about who he is - of course I believe the fingerprints identification, but fingerprints and DNA would surely be undeniable (well, maybe not to him, but at least enough to speed the legal process up and reduce the media circus)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173
Back