Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police likely have already examined ALL mobile phone movements in the area during the morning of NB's disappearance. Probably unlikely to be publicising this sort of work, but I would expect it to be done in the background within the scope of an investigation like this. If they can trace NB's phone GPS why would they not be checking at all the other phone movements in the area too. Most likely to confirm eyewitness reports and movements to corroborate timings or potentially identify any other individuals in the area. Network providers would have this data. Strava data would only show you Strava users. JMO IMO MOO.
Except I think that strava can be tracked from a gps watch. Not everyone runs with their phone. I can say it can’t hurt to find out who is else was in the area. Just my opinion

Why was pf working on the spy in a bag case? Wasnt he found in his bath? Doubt he would of needed his boat and hi tech equipment for that one
PF has a website which tells you he is an expert in many, many things and frequently presents on TV and podcasts about missing persons (the latter is taken directly from his bio), so tbh I am starting to believe as skilled as he is, this is a platform for him to extol rather than quietly assist the police professionally.

Safety to the wider public. There’s a duty of care. If they believed a perp was responsible they would say so or alert local community or other lone women to be watchful. IMO

does that just reflect the time of day

Safety to the wider public. There’s a duty of care. If they believed a perp was responsible they would say so or alert local community or other lone women to be watchful. IMO

does that just reflect the time of day though? People walking their dogs before settling into work for the day?
Yes fair point suppose it would be busier early morning and early evening

Yeah I agree and from police statements the dog was loose at 9.33 2 witnesses show up one spots the phone the other ties dog to bench and she leaves for a appointment the dog is then left on it's own for 1 hour and 20 mins. Until pa shows up and dog is loose agitated running from bench to the gate or the stile further across I think it was. Yeah it's odd it doesn't sit right with me none of it. The answers there somewhere. 3 witnesses from 8.45 till 9.33 then nothing no witness for the next 1 hour and 20. Does not add up
That might just be the dog walking cycle of those paths and fields. Anyone of ill intent could have worked that out over a number of days of observation. This version of the third party theory suggests planning rather than chance opportunity. He's been there for a while working it out and must have left evidence of himself and possibly NB somewhere around that caravan park. IMO

I'm talking myself out of the tragic accident river theory by the minute.

It’s an odd thing that the dog was dry. It seems to love water and NB’s usual Strava route goes past the silty beach where the dog is seen in her photographs to get wet, (albeit with a ball that it no longer takes on walks). The beach area is shallow to enter, so there’s no reason to think the dog wouldn’t take its usual dip. NB was seen by a witness towards that end of the field. Did she and Willow not reach the beach? Did she turn back for some reason?
Perhaps the dog was running, tied up first by an assailant, then something happens to Nicola, then dog runs free, then in an hour and is found again, dismayed by the gate that Nicola is nowhere to be found?

That might just be the dog walking cycle of those paths and fields. Anyone of ill intent could have worked that out over a number of days of observation. This version of the third party theory suggests planning rather than chance opportunity. He's been there for a while working it out and must have left evidence of himself and possibly NB somewhere around that caravan park. IMO

Yes and i suggested the timing of the CCTV cameras going out might suggest planning and possible location of planner, if you see what I mean.

Yeah agree if its 3rd party it's a local man who knows that place well all the little routes and exits . There is always evidence I still believe there is some and would be found if there was a full search of the area. . Yes never was convinced about the river its looking less likely by the day

No. The opposite.
We're saying it's 9:10 until 9:20 and/or 9:33am. If you're suggesting it may not have even been Nicola with the phone on the bench then something would have had to have happened before 9:20am, creating a 10 min window or less...

Yeah I agree and from police statements the dog was loose at 9.33 2 witnesses show up one spots the phone the other ties dog to bench and she leaves for a appointment the dog is then left on it's own for 1 hour and 20 mins. Until pa shows up and dog is loose agitated running from bench to the gate or the stile further across I think it was. Yeah it's odd it doesn't sit right with me none of it. The answers there somewhere. 3 witnesses from 8.45 till 9.33 then nothing no witness for the next 1 hour and 20. Does not add up
There could have been 100 people that passed dog and bench in next hour and 20 minutes but if they all saw the same thing, dog bench phone and no Nicola...
I'm pretty sure police have spoken to everyone, apart from a possible suspect, that entered that park that day and that was known to be in that park at the time of her disappearance.

Just hoping now that dashcam can bring a sighting of something different.

With regard to the possibility of a 3rd party being involved, there's been a fair bit of discussion about how such a person could possibly know that her camera and audio was on mute, and considering that they would not know that, wouldn't the fact that she was on a call/ in a meeting, be a major deterrent for any potential abductor/attacker??

I tried to imagine the scenario as we believe it to have been, from the perspective of someone watching from a relative distance, as a potential stalker or abductor may well do.

You see NB, perhaps stood near or sat at the bench , phone either in hand or layed next to her on the bench. A voice or voices are audibly coming from the phone but you are not close enough to hear exactly what is being said.

You see the dog run back and forth, returning to its owner, maybe waiting for a stick or ball to be thrown again, you hear NB talk out loud to the dog whilst the voice from the phone continues uninterrupted.

At this point I think you would make an assumption, maybe not even very consciously, that the voice coming from the phone, can not hear you back. Maybe you just assume that it's YouTube video or an audiobook playing or something of that nature. But I'm fairly sure I would be able to sense that it was not a two way interaction.

That said, I have felt fairly confident up until now, that for whatever reason, the most likely place she could have gone was into the river. But as time is dragging on I am starting to question whether something outside of what is most likely or feasible has possibly occured.

Whatever may have happened and whatever the outcome, I only hope that she is found so that her family can at least know, even if nothing else. The anguish of being in this state of limbo is just too cruel and unusual to imagine.

Could the red van have been looking to get a pitch on a campsite? If they are open for business yet- or be going into storage at a site? Turnover is a caravan and motor home campsite that stores as well

Turnover Hall Farm​

Rawcliffe Road, St Michaels-on-Wyre, Garstang, Lancashire, PR3 0UE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members