Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google Maps

Looking at allotment lane from google maps, i think it was taken from the house on the left hand side right down the bottom of the lane towards the wooded area. I think you can just see the pillar. IMO

I think it's likely to be from this house looking into the lane where the wooden fencing is by the reddish tree after the large hedge IMO

1675350951882.png

Images taken from Google Maps

I live on a small island and don’t read the local news or really look on SM all that much so I can be totally oblivious to goings on, it does happen more than you think. My husband tells me anything that he thinks may interest me in the news.
Some people really don’t read or follow the news or engage much with what’s going on in the world and may not have heard about NB going missing. I had a family member like this, for them it was a mental health decision to disengage and read books and mind their own business.

Some people appealed for witnesses might have valuable information they’re not aware of but also possibly have seen nothing relevant. As days go on without any leads though, the police will expand the search to anyone seen on camera who was around a broader area at the time.

Thanks for this. Her sister put a lot of emphasis on ‘if you’re out there, perhaps she’s just had to go off, we can sort anything out “ type of thing.

Maybe she just can’t accept anything else has happened?
It tells me that the scenario that she's simply chosen to leave is still an open line of enquiry.

<modsnip - social media comments are not allowed>

It's not actually my number 1 scenario, but it's possible...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicola Bulley: Police release image of new witness they want to speak to after disappearance of dog walkerNicola Bulley: Police release image of new witness they want to speak to after disappearance of dog walkerView attachment 399557
I don’t see two other people in this photo at all. Looking at the height of the hedge they’d have to be about 4ft tall. It looks like a plant/hegde/branches.

Also don’t see any significance of the dog looking back. <modsnip - rude>

Google Maps

Looking at allotment lane from google maps, i think it was taken from the house on the left hand side right down the bottom of the lane towards the wooded area. I think you can just see the pillar. IMO
Do you mean this one

Source - https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/St.+Michael's+on+Wyre+Village+Hall,+Village+Hall,+Blackpool+Rd,+St+Michael's+on+Wyre,+Preston+PR3+0UA/@53.8653258,-2.8181743,17z/data=!3m1!1e3!4m6!3m5!1s0x487b6f4ed224f641:0xd6ca1fe2ebd957e1!8m2!3d53.8614917!4d-2.8229712!16s%2Fg%2F11ggr5kcmf

Attachments

• 3CB71DF3-D653-4319-81D8-9F6E277C43AC.jpeg
    3CB71DF3-D653-4319-81D8-9F6E277C43AC.jpeg
    96.1 KB · Views: 10
How are you guys seeing people behind the red coat lady? There just isn't. These are posts like in the Claudia Lawrence thread, enhancing photos. Look at the picture, it's a hedge. It's a hedge outside a house at 8:45 am or something, in 2023 - not old CCTV from a bus or anything weird.

I also have a theory that can be discussed in this thread.

Firstly look at picture of lady in red coat with white dog.

Secondly look beyond the lady with Red coat at two people straight beyond her.
I see a man in a black singlet T shirt either having a conversation with or following closely another woman with Blonde hair.

IMO Police are showing the photo because they want us to recognise the man in the Black singlet T shirt and the other woman. Is he pulling a trolley / pushchair behind him.

Could the other woman be Nicola??

Does anyone have photo enhancing equipment.
I hope the police aren't so obtuse with their appeals. Why would they show us a photo of a lady in red and expect us to know that they want us to use software to identify the people behind?

BlueAngelLight:
I'm so sorry to hear about your sister, my heartfelt thoughts go out to you, there are just too many people who end up in the rivers & canals mysteriously, with no proper explanations, it must be torture for the families.. x

Thanks for your lovely comment - yes - my sister went for her daily dog walk to the woods and the river one January morning and never came home. She was 17 and fit. She was found face down in 18inches of water 8 days later with a head wound. The embankment above the river she was found in was like the one by the seat in the photograph of where Nikki was walking, but longer and steeper. Once you go in that in January with all your clothes on, even if you survive the fall, how are you going to pull yourself out? You would need huge agility and upper body strength. There is not even anything to hang on on. The river bed will be all silty. You would get cold very fast. More likely, you would trip and fall, hit your head, roll into the water and drown. All over in minutes and vanished. I think this is what has happened to this lady, and if so, I pray she is found for her family's sake, and soon.

I see a man in a black singlet T shirt either having a conversation with or following closely another woman with Blonde hair.

IMO Police are showing the photo because they want us to recognise the man in the Black singlet T shirt and the other woman. Is he pulling a trolley / pushchair behind him.

thats a bush.

How are you guys seeing people behind the red coat lady? There just isn't. These are posts like in the Claudia Lawrence thread, enhancing photos. Look at the picture, it's a hedge. It's a hedge outside a house at 8:45 am or something, in 2023 - not old CCTV from a bus or anything weird.
That made me smile :)

After a good 5 minutes looking at what you described I see what you mean with the man in black shirt with no sleeve. To me it looks like whoever is in front of him is turning behind to look that way back towards who you describe as man in black shirt

It tells me that the scenario that she's simply chosen to leave is still an open line of enquiry.
Yes, is entirely possible that NB has simply walked out of her life, because people do. Usually those cases don’t attract this kind of media attention so police clearly have a reason to express their concern, and you’d expect her to be recognised by now if lying low in a hotel somewhere, but it’s not impossible that (for example and pure speculation) she’s gone to stay with a friend who is keeping her out of the public eye and it is her choice. Also, the sister may simply be thinking positively rather than failing to accept things at this stage. In the absence of a body, I’d probably rather at least maintain the possibility that my sister had run off for some time to herself too.

There's no doubt some things are odd about this case but I will be stunned if she is not found in the water at some point. Haven't really had a good feeling since the beginning of this. Can't imagine the turmoil her family/friends are going through. It's just awful.

When you see the stone steps on that mail article, directly below the bench, it’s possible she has fallen and
I don’t see two other people in this photo at all. Looking at the height of the hedge they’d have to be about 4ft tall. It looks like a plant/hegde/branches.

Also don’t see any significance of the dog looking back. <modsnip - rude>
agree.

They’d have to be tiny. It’s not two people imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics