GUILTY UK - Olivia Pratt-Korbel, 9, shot dead, Liverpool, 22 Aug 2022 *arrest*

"All that promise for her future so cruelly taken away.
Now I have to drive to the cemetery to be close to my baby daughter.
I tell her she will live on in my heart, she will always be with us.
My little shadow.' "

Great sentence today and he is bound to Appeal obviously but it won’t go anywhere.
I hate the fact this pond life got to choose if he was going to go into court, that needs to be made compulsory.
However I do hope one of the prison guards piped the VIS and judges sentencing remarks into his holding cell … on a very loud loop.

Olivia Pratt-Korbel’s great-grandmother died the night before the nine-year-old's killer was sentenced, in fresh heartbreak for the family.

The 92-year-old had lived long enough to hear drug dealing gunman Thomas Cashman, 34, was found guilty of Olivia’s murder.

But Cheryl Korbel, Olivia’s mother, revealed she had died before yesterday’s sentencing, in which Cashman was sentenced to life behind bars, with a minimum of 42 years.

Last edited:
The man who admitted trying to help Thomas Cashman evade justice will be sentenced later this month.

Paul Russell will be sentenced at Liverpool Crown Court on April 26.

So he did lie, do we know at all how it was proven he was lying? The , I hope he gets a lengthy sentence for something of that magnitude. He won’t be protected either whereas cashman has some backing but I will be extremely surprised if he isnt left high and dry for any of the baying mob to get at.

The killer of Olivia Pratt-Korbel could have his 42-year prison sentence increased due to complaints that the verdict was 'too lenient'. Thomas Cashman, 34, could not face the nine-year-old's relatives in court when handed his sentence.

The Court of Appeal also confirmed this week that the killer had appealed to have his jail term reduced. An official commented: "We received an application for leave to appeal the claimant's sentence." The Echo claims no application, however, has been made in relation to the conviction of murder. One appeal court judge will make the decision on whether the opportunity to appeal will be given.

Just looking at the timing info in this blog today.

The shootings were at 10pm.

PR says he got a call from the female witness at 10.30pm - so TC must have arrived at her house about 5-10 minutes earlier.
Wherever he hid the guns, has to be very local.

Probably not going to be a popular opinion but this man confessed what he knew and give the police critical information that helped convict the actual and sole murderer of Olivia.
He was given a threat to life notice after doing so, and his life as he knew it is over.
I don’t think this sentence is particularly lenient tbh.

Could I ask what happened regarding the guys on the night who appeared on Olivia's door step after the shooting, and picked up Nee and took him to hospital. There must have been plenty of CCTV, DNA etc regarding that incident, don't seem to have seen much about what happened to these characters, wouldn't have thought they'd be hard to track down.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back