UK UK - Reagan Brown, 19, last seen in Newcastle upon Tyne, Monday 06 May 2024

Normal Norm

Reaction score
Northumbria Police are asking the public if they have seen Reagan Brown.

1715153454405.png

Reagan, 19, was reported missing from the Leazes Park area of Newcastle city centre on Monday evening, and searches are underway to find her.

She is described as a white female, around 5 foot 6 inches in height, of petite build, and has shoulder length bright white blonde hair with royal blue streaks in it.

Reagan was last seen wearing a bomber style Super Dry jacket with a fur hood, blue jeans, light grey Nike Air Force One trainers, and a thin necklace with her name on it.

She has links to both the Hexham and Newcastle city centre areas – and regularly uses public transport including trains.

Northumbria Police Facebook appeal
Northumbria Police Facebook homepage

Thank you for posting this.
Police searched Leazes park yesterday with dogs and are reviewing CCTV footage.

There’s not much information available. I am concerned she didn’t have her phone with her. I don’t know if that means she left it at home or maybe she had it in her handbag that she left with her friends when she walked off?

This is a large, busy park in the city centre with the football stadium to the north, university student areas to the south and east, Hospital to the east, and grazing land leading to the central motorway to the north.

Not near the river, the lake is shallow and maybe knee height to the island in it.

I’m really worried about Reagan.

Last edited:
I’m really worried about Reagan.
Snipped by me for focus.

Me, too, for reasons I can't explain. Normally I wouldn't bother posting about a 19 year old who has been missing for just over a day. They normally resurface soon enough with nothing worse than a hangover. However, the fact that searches are already underway suggests to me that the police are also rather worried.

Where have you seen it mentioned that Reagan doesn't have her phone with her?

I like your observations about the area, which I am familiar with to a degree. It will not be an easy area to search.

Thanks for posting this Normal Norm I was about 2. This is massively out of character for Reagan to disappear. Police are checking any CCTV to see if she possibly left the park. I heard mention there was a festival on leazes park over the weekend, not sure if it extended to the monday.
There was a disappearance in the park last year, Fred, he was missing a couple of days after a Sam Fenders concert and found safe. Let’s hope Reagan is found safe soon.

Oh, no. Terrible news. Northumbria Police have just released the following statement:

A tragic update to share this evening – a body has sadly been found in the search for missing teenager Reagan Brown.
Reagan, 19, from Hexham, was first reported missing from the Leazes Park area of Newcastle city centre on Monday evening.

Extensive enquiries were carried out with support from partner agencies to locate her. However, sadly a body was found in Leazes Park this afternoon.

Formal identification is yet to take place but Reagan’s next of kin have been notified and are currently being supported by specially-trained officers.

Our thoughts are with Reagan’s loved ones at this difficult time, and we would ask they are given privacy as they attempt to process this sad news.

Full statement (Northumbria Police Facebook page)

Snipped by me for focus.

Me, too, for reasons I can't explain. Normally I wouldn't bother posting about a 19 year old who has been missing for just over a day. They normally resurface soon enough with nothing worse than a hangover. However, the fact that searches are already underway suggests to me that the police are also rather worried.

Where have you seen it mentioned that Reagan doesn't have her phone with her?

I like your observations about the area, which I am familiar with to a degree. It will not be an easy area to search.

Her family had posted this on the Hexham Matters group on Facebook.

Someone on The Chronicle’s Facebook post said they saw her at The Black Garter in Newcastle that day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W4R_DR1V3R
Back