GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 2m2 minutes ago
AL:"She learned, because she's a survivor in the end,how best to deal with it"

11:46
[h=3]Read the kidnapping texts in full[/h]The jury previously heard one message read: “Laugh out loud where’s the little sweet 16...ish (smiley face).”
Another said: “Blonde schoolgirls IB tapping!!...hm...lol *advertiser censored*”
A Facebook message on a mobile used by the couple said: “*advertiser censored** me what version of Up did you watch.”
A message came back in reply saying: “The one with the schoolgirls doing *advertiser censored* (smiley face) or I might have let my mind get away with me just a little bit *advertiser censored*”
Three minutes later another message said: “So you watched some *advertiser censored* with a blonde 16-year-old having sex with a really really grumpy old man in a floating house with a talking dog *advertiser censored*”
In December 5 a text message sent from a mobile phone said: “How did you message *** ( a 16-year-old girl) as I can’t.”
Six minutes later a text reply said : “Why can’t you, I just went on her Facebook”
Three minutes another text said: “I don’t know I’ll show you when I finish work.”
A Facebook message from a mobile phone to a 16-year-old girl on November 11 last year said: “Hi don’t you work at Law’s Kitchen. My friend is a driver there. I think you worked one Friday with him. xox”
On December 9 another text message said: “*advertiser censored** you bring me bak 2 pretty schoolgirls then (smiley face).”
The text reply said: “Lol yeh I’ll just kidnap them from school.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-murder-trial-live-6780397

AV says these texts are "meaningless". Most normal couples don't discuss kidnapping and having sex with teenage girls. Logically, in light of what they did to Becky, they tried to take these fantasies to the next step and make their twisted fantasies become their reality.

Siobhan Robbins ‏@SiobhanRobbins 2m2 minutes ago
AL:Could NM have done things without her?

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 23s23 seconds ago
(1/2) "The pros think we are after a sympathy vote, that’s wrong, the sympathy in this case only goes one way..." #beckywatts

Could have fooled me

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 28s28 seconds ago
(2/2) "...that’s to Becky Watts, and all who loved her." #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 56s57 seconds ago
"The council gives her material things, but the council can’t give the love that turns a house into a proud home." #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 1m1 minute ago
"A product of our times, a child of our city." #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 2m2 minutes ago
"I’m asking you to see her, warts and all, a young woman that she was." #beckywatts

BIB Oh good grief !!

Again, the big focus on abuse and SH being controlled and abused by NM. If she didn't do anything illegal, why is it relevant?

Anyone would think this is a defence for being forced into helping him!

This is my thinking too. Plan B maybe?

AV says these texts are "meaningless". Most normal couples don't discuss kidnapping and having sex with teenage girls. Logically, in light of what they did to Becky, they tried to take these fantasies to the next step and make their twisted fantasies become their reality.

I wouldn't be surprised if they'd attacked/killed as a team before but not made the mistake of doing it quite as close to home before... instead targetted people who wouldn't be missed or whose bodies could be left somewhere far away without having to cut them up

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 56s57 seconds ago
"The council gives her material things, but the council can’t give the love that turns a house into a proud home." #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 1m1 minute ago
"A product of our times, a child of our city." #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial 2m2 minutes ago
"I’m asking you to see her, warts and all, a young woman that she was." #beckywatts

Outrageous and will be seen through by jury.
This will really p*** off the community there!

Jury know many in social housing and "poverty" are not involved in this kind of horror

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member