GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how Nathan feels about Shaunas new relationship? Regretting covering for her yet Nathan...? :thinking:

Depends which Nathan you're asking, metrosexual Nathan may have got one of his own. Are they allowed make up in prison?

Too far?

and of course a "former inmate" definitely wouldn't sell a bullship story to the papers would they, being such honest and upstanding citizens ... and of course, we know that the newspapers always print nothing but proven facts and don't print sensationalist pap and even outright lies on occasion, just to sell more papers and wring the last possible drops they can out of a story ...

Sorry can anyone explain why ads have started popping up after the final comment on the page! Not something I've noticed until tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry can anyone explain why ads have started popping up after the final comment on the page! Not something I've noticed until tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They have for quite a while for me, but I'm on a laptop. I find the iPad a i-pain on this website.

I'm guessing SH was moved to Bronzefield prison (in Surrey according to google) after the trial ended? I'm sure she was in Eastwood Park closer to the Bristol area before that. If so, and if it's even true, that's very fast work. I think Nathan will be most displeased if he finds out (is that possible)? I would love it if he actually told the truth about what happened and what SH's part in it really was.

I'm guessing SH was moved to Bronzefield prison (in Surrey according to google) after the trial ended? I'm sure she was in Eastwood Park closer to the Bristol area before that. If so, and if it's even true, that's very fast work. I think Nathan will be most displeased if he finds out (is that possible)? I would love it if he actually told the truth about what happened and what SH's part in it really was.
Yep so in the space of a week, we're expected to believe she's become the 'top dogs b****' and got a cushy job too eh and all this from someone who has been released from that same prison and who's first priority was selling a story to the papers ... hmmm ...

Hmmm poster on Bristol Post Fb page with same surname as JP is reporting that she's just give birth

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I agree, partners in crime are always the most successful, covering for each other etc.

Yep so in the space of a week, we're expected to believe she's become the 'top dogs b****' and got a cushy job too eh and all this from someone who has been released from that same prison and who's first priority was selling a story to the papers ... hmmm ...

Apparently SH was on Remand at Bronzefield but transferred to nearer Bristol for the duration of the Trial.
Well well Mr Metrosexual Neanderthal Nathan.... you did say you 'liked' 3 somes. Altho I'm guessing you didn't quite mean for yr baby's momma to run the show. Now you know why she blanked you at the Trial.
Goodness me. She's a busy busy girl. I bet he regrets covering her azz now.
Then again he could flip his lid totally n end up with an effeminate boyfriend.... heaven forbid! 😨

You still seem to be fighting her corner, mrazda. Do you think she's innocent?

I would imagine Mrazda is simply pointing out that prison stories like this are rather questionable. They can't be verified. I tend to view them as useless tittle tattle which is likely to be made up. It is quite the coincidence that an ex-prisoner got released just in time to share this story with the world.

Not "fighting her corner" at all - I just think these non stories are a waste of everyone's time and usually some made up rubbish just to whip up the tabloid readers.

I dont think she's "innocent" for the record but in light of the fact that there's very little by way of proof, I don't know how or to what extent she was involved.

Once again, I'll say - I only deal in facts.

I would imagine Mrazda is simply pointing out that prison stories like this are rather questionable. They can't be verified. I tend to view them as useless tittle tattle which is likely to be made up. It is quite the coincidence that an ex-prisoner got released just in time to share this story with the world.

No coincidence. The tabloids sit on such stories until a time when publishing them will have the most impact. They've probably known about this for weeks if not months.

No coincidence. The tabloids sit on such stories until a time when publishing them will have the most impact. They've probably known about this for weeks if not months.
What does it even matter? IF she's working in the prison laundry? IF she's having any kind of relationship with a fellow prisoner? WHICH IS NOT A FACT.

If the story was "I shared a cell with Shauna and she confessed all" maybe it would be something but come on ...

Well, as I said earlier: from what we've learned about her, this is exactly how I would expect her to cope with her present situation.

Yes, I really can't see anything wrong with a bit of healthy skepticism over a story like this, especially considering that the ex-prisoner was presumably paid for it. And let's face it, if her story was "SH was a bit quiet, kept to herself mostly, but chatted occasionally with some of the other girls", there'd be very little there to sell.

"Jailed Shauna enjoys time of her life with lesbian lover", on the other hand, is pretty much exactly the sort of story I'd expect the tabloids to be peddling...

Hmmmm.....I thought Shauna wasn't interested in relationships with women...............

Hmmmm.....I thought Shauna wasn't interested in relationships with women...............
Are you saying you believe something written in newspapers that's allegedly come from a recently released hardened criminal?

Looks like NM won't be having quite the sociable time that SH is ! ( if true of course )

And Matthews, sentenced on Friday for murdering Becky and cutting up her remains with a circular saw, could be moved to notorious Wakefield Prison, West Yorks.

A jail source said last night: “Wakefield prison has the staff and facilities to look after someone as evil as Matthews – after all, given the line-up of killers currently in residence, they’ve had good practice.”

Matthews, 28, is currently being held at HMP Bristol but will be moved to a more secure prison within days.

He can never, ever be placed on the main wings of any jail because he will be a dead man

BIB Bear in mind this article was written on Nov 15, so he has probably already been moved

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...rt-twisted-brother-faces-hell-Monster-Mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghostrider2000