GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be that facebook friend wise there are no links, I'm friendly to my neighbours -say hello, take parcels in for etc but I'm not friends with them on facebook...
Oh definitely I'm just saying there's no concrete evidence online wich links them.. that I could find anyway

If they had no prior involvement, then poor Jaydene :/ imagine finding that ...

From what Ive read Jaydene discovered something in her garden shed and she's the one who called police. Its possible that someone may have climbed over garden fences etc to put it there, Im not sure of the rear access situation. Also SP was taken to hospital after cutting her wrists, not sure if it was yesterday.
Me too but can't comment on it as not msm...

It may be that facebook friend wise there are no links, I'm friendly to my neighbours -say hello, take parcels in for etc but I'm not friends with them on facebook...

But then to ask them for help with something like this then I'd think you'd either know them well enough to be friends on Facebook or have something over one of them.

Which leads me to think either they deleted NM or SP as friends once they were arrested or they have got caught up in this accidentally and no charges will be brought.

Interesting, or possibly out of order that they give the names and ages of KD's brothers in this.
All ages of people mentioned in this article do seem to match up with the people arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender.

From what Ive read Jaydene discovered something in her garden shed and she's the one who called police. Its possible that someone may have climbed over garden fences etc to put it there, Im not sure of the rear access situation. Also SP was taken to hospital after cutting her wrists, not sure if it was yesterday.

Maybe but the other people were arrested not just taken in for questioning. Wouldn't it be unusual to arrest the caller?

Maybe but the other people were arrested not just taken in for questioning. Wouldn't it be unusual to arrest the caller?

Perhaps there was something else to go on but that doesn't mean that she was necessarily involved. The police may have thought she knew more than she was letting on for example, about her boyfriend. She may not have. The pressure of being arrested would be horrible and can make people act very strangely/suspicious even if they haven't done anything wrong. Of course if she suspects that her boyfriend had been involved thent that would take time to come to terms with and may make her act strangely as well. She may not be able to tally up anything linking hee boyfriend to the case with the usual behaviour of someone she loves.

I think given the nature of the discovery, and it being on their property (so it seems) then the Police would want to be sure just who was involved and how and not just accept what they were told at face value.

Here is Uncle J's post, grab the tissues :(

Becky Watts: A letter to Becky from her Uncle Joe
By The Bristol Post | Posted: March 04, 2015

Becky Watts: Becky's Uncle Joe has written an open letter to Becky on Facebook

Dear Becky,

I refuse to show any anger towards the people who have stolen a piece of our hearts because they don’t deserve my anger, but what I will say and share with the world is that I love you so much and no matter what they have taken from us they could never take our memories or love.

You were a shining light in this dark world and, as I lay in bed tonight, I’ll gaze at the stars and I know the brightest one I see will be you smiling back at me - you are at peace now my beautiful niece.

Sleep tight and never forget a family’s love is immovable, an uncle’s love is inseparable, and for a shy 16-year-old girl who was afraid to meet new people, you single-handedly brought a city together. Forever in our hearts.

Love you,

From Uncle Joe

I first read the FB pages of these two yesterday. Not "sleuthing" them, just following FB link trails to see who was who, how they're all connected, etc. The first red flag came up when I saw NM "liked" a FB page called "I post disturbing things" or something like that. I'm having connectivity issues and can't load FB right now to get the actual page name. In any event, from the cover photo it appears to be a sexual/bondage site on FB. I didn't click it because frankly, I don't click things I can't un-see. For those wondering if NM's FB has been scrubbed since his name was released: NO. The way the page looks today is exactly the way it looked yesterday. Clearly he's very concerned with his privacy. (Not that this will do him much good now).

The next red flag was SP's constantly tagging NM in her posts. Clingy much? Yes, most definitely. It looked to me like a rather toxic relationship but I took it with a grain of salt since people can adjust their FB posts so you really can't see everything so what WE are all seeing is most likely just a slice of the full picture. It is interesting though if you scroll through each of TP's posts and photos, the ones she's made available publicly anyway, you can see who she's tagged and who has either liked or commented. NOT a ton of activity, on either front.

It doesn't surprise me in the least she'd be sharing and posting the same stuff as family members trying to get people to "help find Becky". I mean, if I were a murderer, or had help killing someone, I'd certainly want to act as if I were helping with the case, instead of saying nothing. Classic deflection going on there, so no one suspects her. It's more interesting that NM wasn't doing the same and making those posts public for all to see. That says more about his psych profile than anything. He clearly felt no compelling reason to appear to the general public to be "helping".

<modsnip>

All that said, my heart breaks for this family and what's taken place. :( I have a 16 yr old girl myself, and cannot for the life of me imagine what any of them are going through.

BIBs they were my two Red Flags as well ...

plus, although there was sharing of Help Find Becky ..... I also noticed that this was one of the few FB pages that brought up the white van and the text that Becky allegedly sent re Who Would Miss Me
I found that rather telling.

Becky Watts: Teenager's grieving family pay moving tributes hours after terrible news is announced

BECKY Watts&#8217; auntie has paid a emotional and moving tribute to her murdered niece.

Sarah Broom, who is the sister of Becky&#8217;s father Darren Galsworthy, spoke out on Facebook last night just hours after police had announced that they had discovered body parts at a house in the Barton Hill area of Bristol.

The heartbreaking post has been commented by dozens of people and came as Becky&#8217;s family struggled to come to terms with the latest horrific developments in the police inquiry

The moving message on Facebook talks about the pain endured by Becky's father Darren. It reads: &#8220;So today my brother got his baby girl back!!

&#8220;Twelve days of pure hell filled with heartache like no other and this is only the beginning.

&#8220;He is completely and utterly broken and there is nothing in this world of comfort to him how does a parent ever recover from this!! How can a family?

More at link

Becky&#8217;s brother Dan Galsworthy replied to the post.

He said: &#8220;This has left a deep hole in my heart and will continue to haunt me. To everyone messaging and supporting me I haven't replied to any messages because I simply have no words, I thank you all and deeply appreciate everyone's support. Love to you all.&#8221;

Sorry I meant are we allowed to paraphrase what's been said?

What article are the comments under? https://www.facebook.com/bristolpost It's MSM FB so you can share the link to the article and point out the comments with initials/and or time of post, I think you can paraphrase but you need to post the link too. You can always PM a Mod to confirm, they would be happy to advise.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=789832557748596&id=132525063479352

Interesting comments - for anyone who doesn't have fb here's a quick summary:

Lots of people thinking they shouldn't be named

Lots of support for JP

Apprently JP called police after finding something in shed/back garden area

KD reportedly knew NM

Support also for KD and brothers. Comments imply at least one other brother has been arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX