GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shauna says: “I’m feeling sick to know she was there. Appalled , disgusted outrageously angry. I think I’m feeling that I’m going to wake up and it’s not actually happening. I’m really confused why he thought he could get away with it. I felt sick looking at him - knowing what he had done. She was a nice enough girl, so young. I don’t understand how he could have done it.”

Weren't they both in custody at this point? How has she seen him to feel sick looking at him knowing what he has done???

Well spotted!

[video=twitter;658608117832355840]https://twitter.com/ITVBeckyTrial/status/658608117832355840[/video]

joined to him -

except for when he was killing Becky, buying the saw, disposing of her body, moving her body parts

If her account is to be believed though she never left the house on her own during this time. Presumably as long as she was in their home she could be there alone, just not leave on her own if that makes sense.

Shauna says: “I’m feeling sick to know she was there. Appalled , disgusted outrageously angry. I think I’m feeling that I’m going to wake up and it’s not actually happening. I’m really confused why he thought he could get away with it. I felt sick looking at him - knowing what he had done. She was a nice enough girl, so young. I don’t understand how he could have done it.”

Weren't they both in custody at this point? How has she seen him to feel sick looking at him knowing what he has done???
They will have seen each other during court appearances?

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 2 mins2 minutes ago
SH being asked about trip to 99p shop. Says didn't remember NM picking up rubble sacks etc but didn't question it.

Says doesn't remember touching them.Being asked about heavy duty sponge,says can't remember it but assumed it was for cleaning.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 28 secs28 seconds ago
Says that they were gonna go to Asda to get packing boxes but forgot.She says was gonna pack stuff wanted to keep and store.

NM had said that he came up with his plan to kidnap Becky from either a dream he had or from a TV show.

Shauna said that she had a dream that NM was going to fall in love with another woman & leave her.

I guess it was after her dream that SH decided to try & reconcile with her mother...

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 27 secs27 seconds ago
Being asked about trip to Primark now. Says NM bought items into house. He sorts all money out.She would ask him for money,he controls it

She said she had to give him an explanation of what she needed money for, "can I have a pound for a drink?" then he would decide

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 38 secs38 seconds ago
Talking about BW remains being found.Says she had no knowledge of who lives at 9 Barton Court

SH being asked about trip to 99p shop. Says didn't remember NM picking up rubble sacks etc but didn't question it.

Says doesn't remember touching them.Being asked about heavy duty sponge,says can't remember it but assumed it was for cleaning.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 28 secs28 seconds ago
Says that they were gonna go to Asda to get packing boxes but forgot.She says was gonna pack stuff wanted to keep and store.

Want to see the original wording for this - can't remember but assumed it was for cleaning?! So you do remember it then?

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 31 secs32 seconds ago
Being asked about packages being found in shed in black suitcase.Police say items wrapped in clingfilm.

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 49 secs50 seconds ago
SH says after the shopping trips NM unpacked everything and she doesn't remember where most items went #beckywatts

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 35 secs36 seconds ago
SH says NM bought some clingfilm at Asda.Says has no idea where clingfilm went, she hasn't touched it.

As far as I can work out there is the ITV reporter in court, Siobhan Robbins, and the UK&Eire FB admin. Not come across any others of note during this trial.

[h=3]Hoare told officers 'Nathan obviously thought he had covered his tracks'[/h]The jury hears co-accused Shauna Hoare told officers she had ‘no knowledge’ that Matthews and her boyfriend ‘obviously thought he had covered his tracks’.
She told police after her arrest: “Nathan obviously thought he had covered his tracks very well.”
The police officer asked Hoare: “What is your knowledge of him killing Becky?”
Hoare replied: “Obviously some of the questions asked made my think Nathan was involved but I didn’t think he did it.”
Police officer: “Why do you think he killed her?”
Hoare: “I have no idea.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-murder-trial-live-6706949

As far as I can work out there is the ITV reporter in court, Siobhan Robbins, and the UK&Eire FB admin. Not come across any others of note during this trial.

Jon Kay was there today as well although he hasn't tweeted very much

Jon Kay Verified account  ‏@jonkay01 · 14 mins14 minutes ago
Shauna Hoare said she felt "trapped". Had no friends "because of him". Says she would have been happy if Nathan Matthews had left her.

Siobhan Robbins Verified account  ‏@SiobhanRobbins · 45 secs46 seconds ago
Asking about a black and grey suitcase that had some of body part in.She says can't remember owning suitcase like this but possible.

All caught up now. Glad to see Siobhan Robbins is back tweeting today. She seems to tweet a lot more info.

I think it'll be interesting to see how the defence work with these assertions of SH that she was in a highly abusive relationship and controlled to this extent. If what she says is true, it'll be pretty easy to prove I would have thought, from the "thousands and thousands of pages" of text messages between them.

Whilst in my mind it's highly improbable that she knew nothing about what was going on, I think it's going to be be made clear over the next few weeks that their relationship was utterly horrific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaneSays1989!