UK UK - Renata Antczak, 49, Hull, East Yorkshire, 25 April 2017

Three years :( Sadly I think she will never be found now.

Sometimes it takes years, sometimes decades but I very much hope that she will be found and person responsible will face justice. Unfortunately with most family being abroad there is not much pressure on media or police as in other cases.

When her children will be older enough, they might start asking right questions and lead search for her. Oh, I do believe she will be found.

I think someone might eventually confess their sins to their children but sadly she still won’t ever be found. I’m assuming she was put in the Humber and there is zero hope of ever locating her now.

Sometimes it takes years, sometimes decades but I very much hope that she will be found and person responsible will face justice. Unfortunately with most family being abroad there is not much pressure on media or police as in other cases.

When her children will be older enough, they might start asking right questions and lead search for her. Oh, I do believe she will be found.

I wish I had your conviction! I do believe she is relatively close as is common in these types of crimes.

Humberside Police said it believed she returned home before leaving again on foot.

A spokesman said: "We are concerned as it is out of character for her not to be in touch with her family."

Officers said she had not been missing before and there was no indication of her having any mental health issues.

The force wanted to speak to anyone who had contact with her between 08:30 and 13:00 on the 25 April, or who saw the car she had been using that morning.
Renewed plea over missing Hull mother Renata Antczak

The face of Renata Antczak became familiar to people in Hull and further afield in the months after her sudden disappearance when there was some hope that she might be found alive.

What was initially a missing person's inquiry very quickly became a murder investigation as detectives tried to unravel what had happened to her.

The last known sighting of Renata was at Broadacre Primary School. She was caught on camera wearing a distinctive bright yellow puffa jacket.

Missing for 5 years.

The disappearance of Renata Antczak remains a baffling mystery, five years on.

Her last known sighting is both striking and heartbreaking. Striking because she was wearing a distinctive bright yellow puffa jacket. Heartbreaking because she had just dropped her young daughter off at Broadacre Primary School in Kingswood.

The disappearance of Renata Antczak casts a shadow over the city. The lack of answers are a constant torment for her family and friends.

0_Renata-missing-for-five-years-2.jpg

0_Last-picture-of-Renata.jpg

Renata Antczak was last seen dropping her daughter off at Broadacre Primary School

0_HUPH20170616A-007_C.jpg

More at Five years on, Hull mum's disappearance remains a mystery

ADMIN REMINDER:

This post lands at random.

Websleuths approved sources are MSM and LE and sources pre-approved by Tricia or Admin.

There are literally thousands upon thousands of random sites on the internet that Websleuths is not familiar with. Linking to and posting information from random blogs and other non-approved forums is not allowed at Websleuths.

For no apparent reason I am reminded of my former mother-in-law-to-be. She had this bottle of rum from an exotic faraway island. She also had some doubts about her then boyfriend. Poured her him a drink, with a bit of rum in it, and a bit more, and after the first one, another drink and another. Then she smiled at him with tender eyes and said: Tell me. Tell me all.

He told her all and she kicked him out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back