UK UK - Sandra Rivett, 29, Belgravia, London, 7 Nov 1974

I'm possibly being too sceptical here but that seems *too* perfect a clue, almost like something from an Agatha Christie book to have the Cluedo cards matching the real events. I'll take their word for it but it almost takes away from the seriousness of Sandra Rivett's murder which is sometimes strangely overlooked whenever these Lord Lucan stories pop up.

This is the latest one - Lord Lucan breakthrough as mystery man's face is exact match for missing killer

I'm possibly being too sceptical here but that seems *too* perfect a clue, almost like something from an Agatha Christie book to have the Cluedo cards matching the real events. I'll take their word for it but it almost takes away from the seriousness of Sandra Rivett's murder which is sometimes strangely overlooked whenever these Lord Lucan stories pop up.

This is the latest one - Lord Lucan breakthrough as mystery man's face is exact match for missing killer
I agree, the Cluedo Cards are bazaar, even if it is true. Also this book: A Different Class of Murder By: Laura Thompson was really informative. I listened to it on Audible.

Last edited:
"Sister of nanny murdered by fugitive peer Lord Lucan
says release of Amazon Prime documentary into unsolved case is

'the first time in 50 years anyone has cared about her'."

1714996880294.png

Last edited:
"Sister of nanny murdered by fugitive peer Lord Lucan
says release of Amazon Prime documentary into unsolved case is

'the first time in 50 years anyone has cared about her'."

View attachment 501721

I think a lot of people have followed the case and do care about both her and Lady Lucan.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000
Back