UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs ARREST* #2

Was this poor child put to rest?
I check Polish Press about the funeral periodically
(as mother said Sara would be buried in Poland),
but nothing.

And also no info about Sara's brother.
I hoped he might be reunited with Polish family - and also no info at all :(

Was this poor child put to rest?
I check Polish Press about the funeral periodically
(as mother said Sara would be buried in Poland),
but nothing.

And also no info about Sara's brother.
I hoped he might be reunited with Polish family - and also no info at all :(
It could be that Sarah body has not been released yet. I would imagine that there will be no more press releases in respect to the other children. Seeing as there have been no recent press releases or information released by the Police, the children may or may not be in England already.

ETA - If the children are in England, Sarahs brother may be subject to a court hearing depending on the previous custody case. It could be that the local authority has him (and perhaps his other siblings) in their care.

The father, stepmother and uncle of a 10-year-old girl whose body was found at her Surrey home have pleaded not guilty to her murder.

[...]

All three have also denied causing or allowing the death of a child.

The defendants, who lived with Sara before she died, appeared by video link at the Old Bailey to enter their pleas.

The father, stepmother and uncle of a 10-year-old girl whose body was found at her Surrey home have pleaded not guilty to her murder.

[...]

All three have also denied causing or allowing the death of a child.

The defendants, who lived with Sara before she died, appeared by video link at the Old Bailey to enter their pleas.

Not sure how they can deny causing it allowing the death of a child...they clearly didn't seek medical attention for her :mad:

1702558177423.png

"A provisional six week trial date before a High Court judge is set for 2 September 2024.

The defendants will next appear for a case management hearing on 26 January."

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18breighard