Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
The indecent exposure wasn't to do with Sarah. There might not be enough evidence to charge him with rape.

Could he not be charged with crimes against more than one victim/offence date/incident though? Genuine question (re the IE incident I mean; agree that it will likely take further tests on SE to establish cause for other charges against WC in relation to SE).

There is something odd about this 'exclusive'. It's not just that it hasn't made it on to the other MSM sites, it's not even on the Express's own website, which has been updated much more recently than M. Knowles's Twitter post of seven hours ago.

The Express isn't a paper I'd trust very far but if the editors thought this was true on further investigation, I think they'd have been trumpeting it on the main website. So for the moment I'd take this story with a pinch of salt.

I wonder if he got a tip from a 'reliable source'? ;)

surprised there are no charges of a sexual nature? possibly to come later? what about the indecent exposure?

Sadly, this may end up being the hardest thing to prove, as although his previous behaviour makes a sadistic sexual motive highly likely, proving it will depend on what he did to poor Sarah’s remains, and how much DNA can be preserved.

I am so glad he has been charged but I can't help but think that on remand he'll be watched even less and be dead very quickly. He obviously wants to end it. JMO

I suspect he’s far too much of a coward to end anything. He’s just craving attention and power, and this is the only way he can get it right now. JMO.

Looking in BBC news at the site where SE body was found. Its a very large wooded area, 30 miles away from where WC lived. The only way they found the body in such a remote area could be from the killer himself. I am convinced he revealed the dumping spot

Can I ask those that are more in the know about these things, what would be the point or rationale for charging with kidnap? Surely not all perpetrators that snatch and take the lives of victims in a similar way to Joe this might have happened are charged with kidnap? Is this usual? Is there a reason why it would be useful eg. longer sentence? More evidence?

I suspect it follows the nature of the evidence

Namely there has been a distinct kidnapping, followed by a murder later on - so the police have decided to charge both transactions

They *closed* the A205 for hours to look at drains...
Phone went in the drain, the drain that CSI were photographing. Or another nearby drain.

You stated that the phone went down the drain and I'm asking where you get this fact from. Can you share the evidence of this please? Looking down drains does not mean that the phone went down there. Did they find the phone?

We don't know that though. There could have been a 10 minute conversation between them.

I been thinking about how he may have got her into the car and maybe managed to get her phone, I thought maybe he pretended to have car trouble and his phone died or some such excuse, showed his badge and asked if he could borrow hers? Probably far fetched but just wanted to bounce off someone

A Scotland Yard spokesman told the
@Daily_Express
: “The suspect was taken to hospital for treatment to a head injury sustained while in custody in a cell on Friday, 12 March. He was being monitored by officers and received immediate first aid. He was discharged the same day.

https://twitter.com/Express_Knowles/status/1370481669858295808?s=20

He seems to have had it confirmed it was a new incident today.

Yes, I've seen this. But this was seven hours ago and his own newspaper's website does not appear to be running the story. I can't find it anywhere else. This is very odd and that's why I am doubtful.

I think the confusion is it has never been confirmed what was found in those searches.

IMO - Its plausable if she had the phone in her hand at the time of the abduction that it could have fell/been put down the drain, but its IMO not fact.

I for one would really like an update on WHAT they closed the A205 for that day. Timing-wise, very odd considering they arrested him a few hours later. Was SE's body still at Poynders until that day? Something else? It was such a huge show of "we're doing forensics" but then we've heard nothing of it.

I am not sure the kidnap and murder were sufficiently distinct in nature or time from one another, although I guess we will find out. I am inclined to think it is more that they are throwing the book at him. I would expect them to get to the bottom of the indecent exposure charges and add those.

Since the Worboys parole debacle, leaving charges on file that are known about but not proceeded with has seemed less of a safe bet I would say.

It’s about 40 miles but see my other post, it’s not something people do (go from one Kent town to another) unless they have a specific reason.

He may well have played there but even that would need some kind of connection as there are countless driving ranges and paintball places all over Kent, including some much closer to Dover or Deal.
I'm not convinced by the lodging theory even though the commute is crazy long. He was arrested at home in Deal on Tuesday 9th after returning home from a shift at work in London. - Everything we know about Wayne Couzens, the murder suspect and elite protection officer who was relied upon to keep VIPs safe Implies he commutes it. Of course always a chance he was off the following day but still.

I think people are on to something about renting a parking space theory though. MOO

New poster. Just wanted to say I know someone else in armed diplomatic and parliamentary protection based at Westminster. Living 20 minutes away from Deal and commutes for every shift - usually motorbike. It’s a perfectly feasible commute, particularly with the shift pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hardsaf