UK - Tiffany Hirst, 3, dies of extreme neglect, Sheffield, 28 Sept 2007

I am curious about this phenomenon-I mean the original parent has to have some kind of inclination towards cruelty-it's as almost as if the boyfriend or SO gives the parent permission to mistreat their child as well. In the case of Riley Sawyer, she had been loved and cared for until her mother left Riley's grandparents house. Then out of the view of other family members, she was tortured and beaten to death. What gives?
I don't understand it either. If you don't want your kid...fine. Give it away to someone who DOES want it. God knows there are MANY who would just die to have a child and they can't. :(

What a horrible story!! I am SO sorry to hear of lil Tiffany's death-

And to think of ALL of the neighbors/patrons of that pub that have seen her sitting in the window upstairs. No RED FLAGS from any family members? I find that hard to believe. Someone had to have missed her, or at least seen her in the last few months-

Although children are much smaller than adults (obviously), It would still take a few weeks/months at least to reach the state she was found in. IMO, but then again, I have NEVER starved/neglected my children to the point of death either! :furious:

Where are all of our UK WS'ers? Tempusfugit, KBUK, Floh, any other gingers out there in the UK? lol Have you all heard any info on this story that we havent heard in the states? Usually you get more details than we do over here :rolleyes:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back