Undercover drug transaction videos #2 (released prior to 3/4/2010)

This may sound silly, but I hope LE thoroughly checked the woods where TC went into for the stashed pills and any other spots where Haleigh might have been put should she have been deceased.

OK, I found a better explanation as to the difference between oxycodone, roxicet and roxicodone...

The difference between roxicet and roxicodone is that roxicet contains Acetaminophen. Roxicodone has straight oxycodone in it, no fillers or buffers, or things to %?#$$ up your stomach.

Roxicodone also comes in the following strengths:

oxycodone 5 mg capsule
oxycodone 5 mg tablet
oxycodone hcl 10 mg er tablet
oxycodone hcl 15 mg tablet
oxycodone hcl 20 mg er tablet
oxycodone hcl 20 mg/ml sol
oxycodone hcl 30 mg tablet
oxycodone hcl 40 mg er tablet
oxycodone hcl 40 mg tab sa
oxycodone hcl 5 mg capsule
oxycodone hcl 5 mg tablet
oxycodone hcl 5 mg/5 ml sol
oxycodone hcl cr 10 mg tablet
oxycodone hcl cr 40 mg tablet
oxycodone hcl cr 80 mg tablet
oxycodone hcl er 10 mg tablet
oxycodone hcl er 20 mg tablet
oxycodone hcl er 40 mg tablet
oxycodone hcl er 80 mg tab
oxycodone hcl er 80 mg tablet

http://www.pharmer.org/forum/discus...roxicet-contain-any-apap-or-it-pure-oxycodone

Anything that ends with "cet" contains acetaminophen (APAP), like Roxicet, Percocet, etc..They still have the active narcotic in them but are mixed w/ acetaminophen. No "cet" and you are getting the narcotic only.

The "cr" after some of the oxycodone stands for controlled release...the "er" stands for extended release. Addicts usually don't like these as the effects are distributed over time, as compared to a sudden high.

The video that LF posted #12 previous page was very sad. Haleigh is adorable...she looks just like her mommy.

I noticed that RC had several gold necklaces, one containing a ring. It almost looked like an engagement ring.

I also noticed he did not have the Teresa tat at the time, so it is recent.

I also noticed there was one picture taken a few days after he'd finished his Level II ADI classes, in 2005.

I also noticed there was one picture taken a few days after he'd finished his Level II ADI classes, in 2005.

Huh? lol - sorry, I have no idea who you're referring to nor what ADI classes are.

Help. thx.

Huh? lol - sorry, I have no idea who you're referring to nor what ADI classes are.

Help. thx.

ADI is Florida code for Advanced Driver Instruction. A DUI class, described as:
THIS IS THE LEVEL 2 DUI FOR PERSON WHO HAVE BEEN ARRESTED FOR A DUI MORE THAN ONCE IN THEIR LIFETIME. THIS CLASS MAY ALSO BE TAKEN BY DRUG OFFENDERS WHO HAVE PREVIOUSLY TAKEN THE LEVEL 1 DUI SCHOOL.

In the video you posted, there is a time/date stamped picture from September 15th, 2005, which would have been taken a week after Ron completed this class, and right around the time he filed for custody of the children.

Is Hope in juvienile detention? Shes 17 right? Im thinking thats why we never hear her calls.

Trying to keep trac of rc's guns. In one of the videos, he says he has a Glock 40. In the 911, he has a 9mm Baretta.

When TM saw him, he had an assault type or a short rifle. I wonder how many others he has.

We get a chance to see how rc spends his money. He owns expensive guns, jewelry, tats, and 3 vehicles....oh...and dope. Yet people were screaming mad at Crystal for not paying her child support...LOL..GMAB!

Never once would I have paid this guy one penny. It is very sad that he collected $12,000 in back money...pitiful.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back