Unidentified lights reported over the West Coast

Very interesting JDB... I wonder what is was? hum... I hear stories like this and I wondered if there really is something out there that we don't know about...

PaperDoll said:
Very interesting JDB... I wonder what is was? hum... I hear stories like this and I wondered if there really is something out there that we don't know about...
To this day and this happened about 8 years ago. We swear it was a UFO. We figure it saw the campfire swooped down saw us sitting there and left. Saying yep no intelligent people there. OH and some of the outines in the tents were really interesting to say the least :crazy:

PaperDoll said:
I do think it was the mother ship, coming to take Tom and Katie for a spin.
540.gif

Their donations to the church this month earned them a free ride!

;)

JDB said:
OH and some of the outines in the tents were really interesting to say the least :crazy:

I bet..hehe.. you think you are covered and no one can see, then WHAMO, a light hits ...caught in the shadow... :p

lilpony said:
Oh, my mistake..:D I wouldn't mind getting poked and prodded(sp).:doh:
----------------------------

Lilpony,I saw something like that also,few years ago late at night when I had my puppy out.I also thought shooting star until it started hopping all around the one area of the sky! It was small,very bright,in direction of Detroit,Canada, from our place,went zigzag also.I never told anyone,they think I'm nuts now..

Nore said:
"--------It was small,very bright,in direction of Detroit,Canada, from our place,went zigzag also.I never told anyone,they think I'm nuts now.."

That must have been the same night I heard something hovering over my house, and I wouldn't even look out the window, same reason as yours. "I don't need this." This was in the same area, Heh heh. SW, towards Metro Airport, of Detroit.

lilpony said:
For that matter, I did feel a strange sensation. I liked it, if I remember correctly!:p
All I can think of is...do it again, do it again, I liked it, I liked it:doh: :p
Okay lilpony, fess up! What were ya smokin????.........hmmm :woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back