Unidentified photograph subject, possible pedophile, already reported to the NCMEC, but no reply

• Thread starter Deleted member 257618
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 257618

Hello Websleuths,

It's me Marcos Antonio again, and today I would like to ask to you fellow people what happened to me in the case that I sent to NCMEC and got no reply. What happened is that, there was a stalker named Tiger3 who stalked me and a friend of mine in our emails. He sent a bunch of messages, including threats, and ultimately, a photo of a unidentified photograph subject and a photo of the apparent latter alongside a child anus. I reported the case to NCMEC but got no response. I'm worried because that child whose anus appeared on photo could be a victim of sexual exploitation.

Here's the photo he send to my email:
H5aCmUM.jpg

This person, "Tiger3", was previously stalking the Cross County Baby Does case, sending various videos related to the case. He also sent me a message saying: "Going to kill myself. Goodbye." But later returned.

For more information: Cross County Does - Who is Tiger3?

Could someone explain to me to why I did not got a reply from NCMEC yet? I would like to help the child whose anus appeared on the stalker photo.

edit: wording

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t think any LE type of organization ever responds to anyone, do they?
I don't know, but I was instructed to make a tip in a online make-you-tip website for exploited children.

At the very least he is distributing child *advertiser censored*. If they figure out who he is, he can be charged with that. Many agencies don't reply back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilgrlbghrt
Back