UPDATE- Bin Laden is Dead-President spoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bin Laden has just realized he is not getting 70 virgins, hahahaha!

Right? How many of his "martyrs" have figured that out the hard way??? Wonder if they believe in ghosts? Maybe one of their brethren could come on back and let them all know what truly awaits....

"Make no mistake, the United States will hunt down and punish those responsible for these cowardly acts," Bush 9/11/2001

Thanks Kimster.Snagged it.
me too - It surely is a blessed day. I hope the brave person that accomplished this looked him in the eye and said some choice words before killing him.

Wow - the crowds at the White House! Just as the President came on, the skies opened up here. Its raining cats and dogs here now.

I'm sure this was just an honest accident;

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...573061565182_731750181_18616038_5187000_n.jpg

223398_10150573061565182_731750181_18616038_5187000_n.jpg

LOL! People are singing "Na Na Na, hey hey, good bye!"

I agree that the real war may now begin, as retaliations will likely be forthcoming. Stay alert, everybody.

I have never seen such mass jubilation here in America as there is tonight! The scenes are amazing from Washington.

FOX is now showing Times Square - big crowd gathering there as well.

Osama Bin Laden, Hide and Go Seek World Champion (2001-2011) GAME OVER!!

OsamaBinLaden.jpg

You know what bothered me most, not only did he kill thousands of people, I knew in the back of my mind that he was never living in the dirt somewhere. He had people everywhere covering his arss. It sickens me that he was killed in a mansion. While I'm overjoyed that he was killed, I'd be even happier if they told me he was burned down in a mud hut. Or like Hussein who was found in an underground cave.

10 years of living the good life no doubt. I hope the devil has some special treats awaitin!

However, at the end of the day I'm just glad this evil thing is dead.

MOO

Mel

LOL! People are singing "Na Na Na, hey hey, good bye!"

I agree that the real war may now begin, as retaliations will likely be forthcoming. Stay alert, everybody.

And we'll be ready for them when that happens. The U.S. is well alert on situations like what happened back in 2001 now, unlike before.

FOX is giving new info - saying the operation was only on the ground about 40 minutes. 3 others (men) killed with him. 2 were couriers and one was an employee of Bin Laden, also 3 (?) women were injured.

ABC stating 2 teams of Navy seals went in to do this mission. One of Bin Laden's sons was killed also.

I am reminded of the 9/11 terrorist who approached the pearly gates. Thomas Jefferson greets him with a punch in the nose. Then Patrick Henry kicks his a$$. Then James Madison. Then George Washington.

Turns out - they each get 72 Virginians, not virgins.

Love love LOVE!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQcJ9tPvy-4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Geradlo, said "Obama is dead I don't care how..." he then said something like " what did I just say?"

Did I hear correctly that a woman was used as a human shield in front of Osama before he was killed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nursestump