Update

I found an article about JBR in an online version of a magazine called Inside Crimes.
It stated that the theory put forth here about accidental killing of JBR by brother then the staged strangulation is not prosecutable as murder. I'll post a link. Could this be the true quagmire that ties the hands of prosecutors? Being able to prove it was murder.

http://www.crimemagazine.com/solving-jonbenet-case-0

I've been a big fan of that article for quite some time, Cathy. And you may be right.

Well, he's done interviews since being cleared (Oprah, for example) and he didn't mention a new spouse. What reason would he had for keeping that a secret?

I honestly have no ideas why the Ramsys did, or continue to do what they do. I highly doubt John remarried, but find the statement interesting.

I just thought of something. Do you think, if this scenario is correct, that the R's were trying to 'look guilty', to prevent Burke from being prosecuted? They lawyered up, big time, quickly! Maybe they staged this prior to becoming aware of CO law, which would have exonerated Burke anyway, so they then knew they had to fight long and hard to muddy up the waters, so they wouldn't be prosecuted. What would be worse then they themselves going to jail? Their son going to jail.

I always wondered why John gave them the two writing pads he did. Stating which was his and which was Patsys. From what I understand there were several pads there, why hand over the one he knew she used?

No matter what, there are always more questions then answers in this case.

I honestly have no ideas why the Ramsys did, or continue to do what they do. I highly doubt John remarried, but find the statement interesting.
A poster over at FFJ (Karen) emailed Ryan Ross and asked him about the statement in the article. (The conclusion over at FFJ is that he was mistaken.)

I recieved an answer today from Ryan Ross.
Quote: "I haven't kept track of him, but you should be able to find what you need with some googling."
Yeah, a one line response. That's it. I did some googling and found nothing. I don't know if Mr Ross just doesn't know or if he doesn't want to say but anyway, I got nothin'.
( Maybe it's wrong information and he doesn't want to have to defend it so I was dismissed?)
Sorry guys.
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9852&page=3

I always wondered why John gave them the two writing pads he did. Stating which was his and which was Patsys. From what I understand there were several pads there, why hand over the one he knew she used?

No matter what, there are always more questions then answers in this case.
He certainly was being "helpful" wasn't he.

I just thought of something. Do you think, if this scenario is correct, that the R's were trying to 'look guilty', to prevent Burke from being prosecuted? They lawyered up, big time, quickly! Maybe they staged this prior to becoming aware of CO law, which would have exonerated Burke anyway, so they then knew they had to fight long and hard to muddy up the waters, so they wouldn't be prosecuted. What would be worse then they themselves going to jail? Their son going to jail.

No matter what, there are always more questions then answers in this case.[/QUOTE

Very good points! Always creating more questions, never anything specific.

He certainly was being "helpful" wasn't he.

Just like with a lot of his actions! I think Patsy is The first person John tried to throw under the bus. Makes me actually feel sorry for her, as I feel they were both equally involved.

Just like with a lot of his actions! I think Patsy is The first person John tried to throw under the bus. Makes me actually feel sorry for her, as I feel they were both equally involved.

Sunnie, have you read "No Honor Among Thieves?"

If John's book turns out to be true, I'm assuming he'll be doing some national press for it. It says it's coming out in 2012....does that mean January 2012 or December 2012? If it's January, I can see him doing press in December 2011 for the 15th anniversary and to promote his book. What shows do you guys think he'll be on? My guesses are The Early Show and/or Good Morning America, Larry King Live if it was still around so maybe AC 360, and maybe The View since Barbara Walters was extremely pro-Ramsey in her book (I read the part about JBR in Barnes & Nobles). They've talked about JBR on that show before too.

I have Dave and am looking forward to reading a new book soon!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back