UT - 14 year old rapes dog

Come on. Please. This is just s-i-c-k! 14 or not that kid knew that was way wrong.

Teenage hormones can be a powerful force - and can work for good or evil. It's no secret that some farm boys get up to such activity - it's not a new behavior.

It is of course very sad and he does indeed need help. From the story we can't really know if this boy is headed towards a full blown bestiality paraphilia or if he was just experimenting.

My prayers for him and his family the dog. I am very glad the neighbor called about the animal abuse.

I'm a little confused by some of your posts, this one especially- it is not "normal farm boy" behavior to "experiment" with raping a dog -

There's no justification for it, horny, not horny, hormones, whatever - there is something grossly wrong with a mind that says "hmmm, that ought to feel good" on any level.

I'm no expert, but it seems to me that the dog can't tell and was easily overpowered much like any human rape victim. The boy is very disturbed and there's no telling what other things are going through his mind. At least he didn't act out on a child, that they know of. I'd like to know why there are so many reports of kids having psychopath type acting out even though I know that there are so many older people who were molested and abused in years past before there was so much sexual permissiveness in society. Maybe even more than in today's world because no one talked about such things and were ashamed to tell.

I'm a little confused by some of your posts, this one especially- it is not "normal farm boy" behavior to "experiment" with raping a dog -

There's no justification for it, horny, not horny, hormones, whatever - there is something grossly wrong with a mind that says "hmmm, that ought to feel good" on any level.

I'm confused by your post. Nowhere did I say that what this boy did (whether it is because he is genuinely sexually attracted to animals or because he thought he could get away with a hormonally-induced attack) was normal. In fact, I said he needed to get help.

What I did say is that bestiality with teenage boys "at the wheel", so to speak, is not a new type of behavior - it has been going on for a while.

I'm confused by your post. Nowhere did I say that what this boy did (whether it is because he is genuinely sexually attracted to animals or because he thought he could get away with a hormonally-induced attack) was normal. In fact, I said he needed to get help.

What I did say is that bestiality with teenage boys "at the wheel", so to speak, is not a new type of behavior - it has been going on for a while.

Exactly. Like back beginning in ancient times...The pre-Christ era. While it is VERY disturbing, and inhumane, it is not a new problem...syphilis, a common VD came from sheep. (and not by eating them!) My Grandmother used to have an old saying about the corn belt, "The Midwest - Where the Men are Men, and the Sheep are nervous". :eek:

ITA with you justche, there's no excuse for this behavior. I will state once again this boy needs psychiatric treatment. He's 14 years old he knows this was extremely wrong.

Exactly. Like back beginning in ancient times...The pre-Christ era. While it is VERY disturbing, and inhumane, it is not a new problem...syphilis, a common VD came from sheep. (and not by eating them!) My Grandmother used to have an old saying about the corn belt, "The Midwest - Where the Men are Men, and the Sheep are nervous". :eek:
I've heard this too - with the South sunstituted for the Midwest!:eek:

Experimenting is normally associated with normal type behavior - not always "ok" but enough ok that it's not unusual. There is no such thing as an ok experiment between a human and an animal is my point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back