GUILTY UT - Alexis Rasmussen, 16, North Ogden, 10 Sept 2011

RIP Alexis

North Ogden police on Saturday confirmed the body they discovered earlier this week is that of 16-year-old Alexis Rasmussen, who had been missing since Sept. 10.
North Ogden police spokesman Paul Rhoades said detectives received word from the Utah State Medical Examiner’s Office late Friday that fingerprints and dental records had definitively determined the body found in rural Morgan County on Tuesday did indeed belong to Rasmussen.
Police have said they discovered the body based on a tip from a confidential source they spoke with multiple times. However, police have not yet identified a suspect or suspects in their investigation in to the girl’s death, nor specifically declared it to have been a homicide.

More:
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/52753525-78/police-rasmussen-alexis-millerberg.html.csp

So sad... At least the family has closure now. Bless this family as LE works to bring justice...

10001ee7d3d5e4dd903d053d2d802a59.jpg

Poor little Alexis. I think things are going to be centered around the couple while they investigate this.

If the couple did it I wonder who the confidential source is?

Poor little Alexis. I think things are going to be centered around the couple while they investigate this.

If the couple did it I wonder who the confidential source is?

I still think it is possible that one of the couple broke and took them to the body. In Elizabeth Ennen's case; the perp led them to the body, but police would not confirm that to the press.

The detail that jumps out from the husband's past history was that prior charges against him were dropped - because the witness failed to appear.

Did she see something, or find out something, or resist some kind of come-on, and then they had to get rid of her, either as a victim or as a witness?

This is sickening. Poor kid. I have a lot of thoughts about this incident, but I'd better just sit on my hands for awhile until we know more.

Rest in Peace, Alexis. Thoughts and prayers for your poor mom and the rest of the family.

I just read this thread so very sad and the last people seen with her are in jail.
RIP Alexis I pray that the truth comes out.

Ugh...Rest in Peace, little girl.

It's such a shame what the scum of the earth can do to innocent children. At least we know that LE knows exactly who did this. Now they just have to finish up their job and make sure these vile s.ob.'s rot in prison.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=178...rs-to-rely-on-autopsy-results-in-teens-death-

Weber County Attorney Dee Smith said Monday that any possible charges in connection with the death of Alexis Rasmussen were likely weeks away.

Smith said a key element will be waiting for the full autopsy report

"It's possible it could have been discovered by someone stumbling on it, but probably unlikely," Smith said.

Smith declined to say if the body was found above ground or in a shallow grave. He said it appeared her body had been in that location for some time.

Until the autopsy results are returned, Smith said his office would not be able to make any decisions

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back