Identified! UT - Beaver Co., WhtFem UP12045, 18-40, on train, Jan'14 - Amber Brown

Guys, did any of the women we looked at in our search for Amber match this description?

"a woman under 50 years old, probably Caucasian, with dark hair, a tattoo on her her right lower abdomen area, a tattoo on the underside of her right wrist and a facial piercing on the left side below her lower lip. She is between 4 feet 10 inches tall and 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs more than 127 pounds"

She was found in Ixonia, Wisconsin (farm country between Madison and Milwaukee) and had probably been there over the winter, though they haven't said yet how long they think she was there. Thread here: WI Woman’s body found in Ixonia Jefferson County cornfield 3/30/14 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Sgt W gave me permission to let you all know her name was: Amber Eve Brown, 24 years old

I let FiveFelines know last night when I found out, as she was the one who posted this thread. She did some googling; I'll let her decide what all to post, but I will include Amber's obituary.

http://www.gulfcoastnewstoday.com/obituaries/article_156ad3fa-9e33-11e3-9a6b-001a4bcf887a.html

I have to wonder if maybe Amber set out to Las Vegas to pursue an opportunity, ended up homeless and down on her luck (possibly with a drug problem) and took a train to get to her Dad who is listed as being from Colorado :/

Found another obituary - Ms. Amber Eve Brown
This one has a guest book - Celebration of Life Service will be held Sat., March 8, 2014 at 11 AM at the Robertsdale United Methodist Church.

According to this, Heather Ballard has an ankle tat, so we can probably rule her out. Makes me wonder how many people are listed in Namus as having no tattoos but do.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2013/05/syracuse_police_search_for_wom_2.html

I wish we had a better pic of Samantha Gonzales.

i know this case has been solved, but i wanted to mention that i have seen Samantha Gonzales' namus and it strikes me that the photo being used is an edited *advertiser censored* photo. i feel as if she may have been trafficked and or met with a bad date :(

i know this case has been solved, but i wanted to mention that i have seen Samantha Gonzales' namus and it strikes me that the photo being used is an edited *advertiser censored* photo. i feel as if she may have been trafficked and or met with a bad date :(

Charley project has a different photo
NamUs profile; could also be a FB pic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea