UT - Couple shot, Maureen Fiore-Webster, 36, dies, Sandy, 3 Mar 2019

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

< modsnip - referring to the removed post>
I didn’t know Maureen at all, I just have a family member who knows her Dad yet I’m pretty incredulous that nothing has been done to bring justice for her death. I imagine if I had known her personally and just found out she had been murdered a year ago I’d be spitting mad too. It must have been quite a shock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny that strong spiritual feeling you get sometimes. Haven’t logged in in here in a while. But last night I had these strong memories of Maureen and the bright light she shined in this world. She was stunningly beautiful but also that husky laugh and her kind soul. Miss her too.

Not sure this will ever be solved. Hard to understand why this happened. Wish they could bring the killer to justice.

Not sure this will ever be solved. Hard to understand why this happened. Wish they could bring the killer to justice.

I think they will, and I think the suspects know their days are numbered. (For example, one of them tried to delete Facebook posts, but it was after LE had already served their warrants and our organization had already grabbed screen shots.) Although it's hard on the family (and community), it's better for the case for them to take their time and solidify their case. They also need to confirm the suspected shooter. (All just my opinions, not speaking for LE.)

I think they will, and I think the suspects know their days are numbered. (For example, one of them tried to delete Facebook posts, but it was after LE had already served their warrants and our organization had already grabbed screen shots.) Although it's hard on the family (and community), it's better for the case for them to take their time and solidify their case. They also need to confirm the suspected shooter. (All just my opinions, not speaking for LE.)
Were these warrants served shortly after the shootings or has there been more recent activity?

how long ago were the FB removed? Recently? I hope so. Otherwise my optimism there may be charges continues to be low.

I read through the transcript (which may have had some transcription errors) here: 84: Project Jigsaw part 2 - Crime Theories (podcast)

This podcast's website says that "Two women were named as suspects who had made threats to the family before" which is not something I recalled hearing previously. Is that actually something that law enforcement announced, or is it just the husband's theory being presented as fact?

I just listened to this podcast. I have known Jeff for a very long time, and have never asked him what happened. I did go with my brother to see him in the hospital after this happened. Hearing his version of events on this podcast is so heart breaking. Mo was a beautiful person, and he was a much better person with her in his life. He has done so many things since this event. And I am really proud of how far he has come. I have my own theories on what happened. But for now all of this post is MOO!

Still, nothing, and something doesn't sit right with me... I want to know more and am getting desperate...

has anyone else heard this podcast that her husband did?

opinions?

Wow. A medical miracle.

So much pain! But.

He can go snowboarding, rock climbing, even golfing again. So heartwarming.

It was tough getting off Oxy after 2 years.

It was dark. Real dark those 2 weeks.

My utter, endless condolences.

Wow. A medical miracle.

So much pain! But.

He can go snowboarding, rock climbing, even golfing again. So heartwarming.

It was tough getting off Oxy after 2 years.

It was dark. Real dark those 2 weeks.

My utter, endless condolences.
So we know literally every detail about his injuries and pain and…well, just lots about him. I was flabbergasted at the total lack of barely any mention of Momo from that night (he never even tried to look to see if she was there/had been hit? He was trying to get paramedics to pay more attention to him??). I know I can’t walk in his shoes, esp during such a chaotic moment. But it was 16 minutes that he never even glanced at her as she was dying a few feet from him. I’ve heard about the two exes and had screenshot the posts he references, in case they deleted them (they have). Momo told us about the visine incident. But something feels verrrry off. How many medical miracles can one person be granted, while the other person in the room was shot in the chest? We need to lift this back up and have Sandy Police on speed dial. I didn’t know that initial detective left the force. He seemed like the one shining light of hope in solving this.

So we know literally every detail about his injuries and pain and…well, just lots about him. I was flabbergasted at the total lack of barely any mention of Momo from that night (he never even tried to look to see if she was there/had been hit? He was trying to get paramedics to pay more attention to him??). I know I can’t walk in his shoes, esp during such a chaotic moment. But it was 16 minutes that he never even glanced at her as she was dying a few feet from him. I’ve heard about the two exes and had screenshot the posts he references, in case they deleted them (they have). Momo told us about the visine incident. But something feels verrrry off. How many medical miracles can one person be granted, while the other person in the room was shot in the chest? We need to lift this back up and have Sandy Police on speed dial. I didn’t know that initial detective left the force. He seemed like the one shining light of hope in solving this.

I agree. I hadn't heard this quote from the husband until now from that interview: “I was just sitting there, no one was helping me. There were 3 or 4 of them; one of them should have been helping me!” He's feeling sorry for himself after he survived a shooting that killed his wife? Most would suffer from survivor's guilt, whereas the husband seems to have experienced the opposite effects, complaining that his dying wife was monopolizing all the attention of the paramedics. What in the world?!?!

Also, he said he didn't call the police after they were shot because he assumed someone else would've... What?! If my partner is shot, the only reason I wouldn't call the police would be because I didn't want her to get help. I certainly wouldn't just assume someone else would call the police eventually.

It's horrible how many people get away with murder.

Crazy! How did the other woman die?
Momo was shot to death in her kitchen, Jeff, was injured from shrapnel of shotgun blasts but survived. Mary Lee (who died in this car accident) was Jeff’s ex wife and mother of the child Momo and Jeff had just gotten full custody of right before the murder. Mary Lee was unstable and had tried her best to make Momo’s life hell. She and another ex of Jeff’s had been initial suspects in the murder but no charges were ever filed. Very, very weird.

Momo was shot to death in her kitchen, Jeff, was injured from shrapnel of shotgun blasts but survived. Mary Lee (who died in this car accident) was Jeff’s ex wife and mother of the child Momo and Jeff had just gotten full custody of right before the murder. Mary Lee was unstable and had tried her best to make Momo’s life hell. She and another ex of Jeff’s had been initial suspects in the murder but no charges were ever filed. Very, very weird.
Thank you! Sounds like a lot of motives.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back