UT UT - Courtney Lynne Townsend, 32, St. George, 16 Nov 2023 *took mom's car; found since* has MH issues

CastlesBurning

Reaction score
https://www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/114371

St. George police request help finding Utah woman missing since November

1705026044541.png

ST. GEORGE — Police are looking for a 32-year-old Utah woman who took her mother’s car and remains missing after the vehicle has been located.

St. George Police Department is asking for the public’s help locating Courtney Lynne Townsend who hasn’t been since since Nov. 16, 2023. She is described as 4 feet 11 inches tall, weighing 110 pounds and had brown hair at the time of her disappearance. She has blue eyes.

“Courtney stole her mother’s car and has not been seen since,” St. George police said. “The car was located a few days later in Kane County. Courtney has mental health and drug addiction issues.”

St. George, located in Washington County, is adjacent to Kane County in southern Utah, both bordering Arizona. Police didn’t specify where the car was found in the large remote county that features outdoor recreation in places such as Kanab, the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument and shares Lake Powell with Arizona.

“Courtney had green hair, and before going missing she changed the color back to brown,” police said on a public safety Facebook page.

St. George police requests anyone with information about Townsend to call SGPD at 435.627.4300.

“I just hope that she knows I’m not going to give up on her,” Dallas Jimenez, Townsend’s sister, told St. George News Saturday at a candlelight vigil held by the family at Nisson Park in Washington City.

“I’m not going to let her be put on the back burner and be forgotten,” she added.

Despite employing the services of a private investigator as well as working with police on a regular basis for months, the family has made no progress locating Townsend.

“Friends have helped me make new fliers with accurate information that is just focusing on the fact that she’s a missing person and she needs to be found,” Jimenez said.

Salt Lake City private investigator Jason K. Jensen said a new team of Jensen Investigations operatives is investigating Townsend’s case.

“I am a founder of the Cold Case Coalition,” Jensen told St. George News in an email. “One of our programs we launched this year is the Missing Coalition. The program’s mission is to prevent missing persons cases from becoming cold cases in 3 years, according to Utah statute.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back