Found Deceased UT - Daniel Brown, 34, Iron County, 28 March 2016

Wow, the details of his leaving actually made more sense when it was thought that he had just run off and abandoned the family.

Prayers to his wife and children.

I'm glad he was found and all the speculation of his actions are put to rest. The man died doing what his wife claimed he was doing. Prayers for his family.

I am still so very confused about the actions the day he disappeared. With him taking the keys - leaving the windows down - to her having a cell phone and not realizing it. Speculation only... why were things so strange. Also, I wonder why he seemed to circle back and end up in a different direction.

So very sad! I have heard so many, many times to stay with the vehicle. I have also now read several cases here on WS where that proved to be true. The person in the vehicle is found safe and the person going for help is found deceased.

R.I.P. Daniel - I sincerely hope that your wife and children are receiving help and getting on a healthier path.

Another baffling case it seems. If the snow was so deep they got stuck and help had to hike in to them, then I have two questions.

First if the wife was able to call for help in the morning why didn't the husband call when they first got stuck? I understand she thought that he had taken the phone with him, but if "they" had a cell phone when they got stuck, why not use it then?

Secondly, why did he not have a coat??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Perhaps they didn't call 911 at first because they were homeless with children. They might have been afraid of the kids being taken away from them and put into foster care.

I am still so very confused about the actions the day he disappeared. With him taking the keys - leaving the windows down - to her having a cell phone and not realizing it. Speculation only... why were things so strange. Also, I wonder why he seemed to circle back and end up in a different direction.

So very sad! I have heard so many, many times to stay with the vehicle. I have also now read several cases here on WS where that proved to be true. The person in the vehicle is found safe and the person going for help is found deceased.

R.I.P. Daniel - I sincerely hope that your wife and children are receiving help and getting on a healthier path.

I think significant emotional distress may have caused the odd way he left, and his getting turned around. It's a chicken and egg question, but mental health problems are usually associated with homelessness.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back