UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
--- On Wed, 5/12/10, posters@ncmec.org <posters@ncmec.org> wrote:

Subject: Missing Child Poster Partner Recovery
To: <redacted>
Date: Wednesday, May 12, 2010, 12:53 PM

Dear Poster Partner:

It is with great sadness and deep regret that we notify you that Ethan Stacy missing from Layton, UT, has been located deceased. Please discontinue dissemination of this poster.

Please remove and discard any posters on this case that you have placed in public view.

We greatly appreciate your part in our efforts to reunite families and look forward to your continued support.

Thank you for your support.

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Visit our web site at www.missingkids.com.

I want to post this here, since doing so in the discussion forum would be inappropriate.

For Ethans father and paternal family.

I am so very sorry you have to endure this devistating greif over the loss of precious Ethan. He was a beautiful child, with a smile and face that was captivating. I have no words to share to heal your pain, other than to say I am praying for you. Praying for some kind of answer on why this happened. I don't think we will ever have an answer why...... Perhaps a small bit of hope is for people to pay more attention to possible abuse and report it.

If nothing else, one day, Ethans father will be reunited with Ethan again at which time they can pick up where they left off - for eternity, and they can once again feel each others embrace.

God Bless Ethan, Joe and Ethans paternal family. You will all be in my prayers for a long time to come.

~ Cubby

To Ethan and Ethan's family,

There are no words to express the overwhelming sadness and hurt my heart feels for you. Ethan is, and always will be, a precious gift of unmeasurable amount. I am so so sorry for your loss. May you all know grace and healing. Ethan will surely feel your love forever and one day you will be together without the pain of this Earth. Take care and bless you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500